Diablo® III

What will you do for release?

I my self decided to preorder at game stop since its less than 5 minutes from my house. I'll pick it up at midnight release and the play for probably about 24 hours with the help of some bawls drink, cherry. The sleep hard for about 12 hours and resume playing about 10 - 12 hours a day for the rest of the wrek(saving vacation time for this.) what is everyone else's d3 release party going to be like?
Reply Quote
I don't know the release date so i don't know if i'll be in my city or 50-60 miles away. So i pre ordered it at both stores. "gamestop is pathetic, making you put 10 down instead of 5"

Prob just gonna pick it up and play it a while and pass out. Nothing special.
Reply Quote
Maybe buy it online or pick it up the next day then skip a day of classes.
Reply Quote
I pre-ordered the collector's edition from GameStop. I will receive it in the mail whenever it comes, and look at all the cool goodies while installing and etc. Not really planning on going crazy the first x days. It's a marathon, not a sprint my friend.

I will play it whenever I have time for the foreseeable future. Most likely 3-4 hours every night the first 3-6 months, depending on what is going on.

Should be great times.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Pick it up at midnight and play til 7am when I have to leave for work. Get to work around 8am. Remote into my home computer and play for 8 hours while at work. Head home and arrive around 5:30pm. Sleep until I have enough energy to get out of bed. Play until 7am next day. Rinse, repeat.
Reply Quote
Midnight launch a few minutes from my house, will attempt to pull all nighter.
Reply Quote
I plan on buying off the blizz store, reloading for 12 am and probably skipping a week of classes.. lol
Reply Quote
I have a ritual for games that I really love. I usually wake up and have a nice breakfast. Then its off to pick up the game. Eb games is our local retailer so I go there. When I get home I start the install and read everything that comes in the game box about four times while the game is installing. After it finishes I crack the first beer and go as slow as possible through every inch of the map that I can humanly cover. I try and soak up as much of the game as I can that first day. No rushing or hurrying through content.
Reply Quote
Play when I have the time. Which considering that it's coming out next semester, I probably won't have much time. Though I may consider installing it on my macbook air to play at school, once I beat the storyline and before my school blocks battle.net again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]