Diablo® III

Diablo III Test Server Login Issues - 12/8/11

Community Manager
Update 7:35 p.m. PST - The Diablo III test servers are now live. We'll continue to keep an eye on their stability and encourage players to report any issues you may encounter during login in this thread.

Thanks!

----

We're aware that the Diablo III test server is currently unavailable and are looking into issues affecting player login. While we don't have an ETA for when the beta will be back up, we'll be providing updates in this thread as they become available.

We apologize for any inconvenience these issues may cause and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve them.
Edited by Lylirra on 12/8/2011 7:40 PM PST
I'm praying for a quick but effective fix!!
Are you aware that the test servers are down?
Can we get a webpage like Wow's realmstatus to see the status of the servers ? The only way i am able to figure out there are issues are when i start having difficulty in logging in and then i have to search the forums to see if that is a problem i am facing or everyone else.
Awesome sounds good. I herd there was an issue regarding this and the error_39500 but has anyone had the Error_3003. Just received this 3 minutes ago?
lol
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Awe man! I just finished the install and was about to create a character haha, figures :-(.

EDIT: How do I get a D3 Avatar?
Edited by Sedit on 12/8/2011 6:44 PM PST
100 Worgen Druid
Thank you for the quick post, Lylirra. Hopefully, the test server will be back up soon. I'm psyched to be playing in the beta :).
dang i just got my beta recently to .
cant wait to play when the servers get back up :D
Edited by needmoregold on 12/8/2011 6:45 PM PST
You have to watch the Avatar Movie first
12/08/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Gaveron
You have to watch the Avatar Movie first

This.
foreveratroll.jpg
The servers are back up!!! :)
Never mind

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117
Edited by Gaveron on 12/8/2011 6:48 PM PST
100 Human Mage
Ahh damn, just got 2 rare recipe books, was going to use one and put the other on the AH to try it out.
BLAAAAAHHHHH. :'(
lol avitar movie
:(
Edited by kroamdoam on 12/8/2011 7:13 PM PST
Thank you for the info, I guess I'll just go to work.
You mean you are stroked?
Lylirra thanx for the heads up! :D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]