Diablo® III

Diablo III Test Server Login Issues - 12/8/11

12/08/2011 07:33 PMPosted by Dreadual
Miss the Necromancer, but eh. Have to make due with the Witch doctor.

Hubby played a necro back in D2... great class to party with.
Just got in, it's up.
and we're back
Haha millions my !@#$.. the term diablo sure isn't high and mighty as it was 10 years ago.
Finally just got back in.
12/08/2011 07:33 PMPosted by Tds

God forbid that we were fortunate enough to get into this beta that millions are still foaming at the mouth to play!

Did I mention that this is a beta? I did? Well, let me say it again; This is a beta.

I think players like you need to have their invite revoked and given to someone else.

harsh

Sorry, people like the OP annoy me. I fully understand wanting to get online to play and I'm one of those people. However, it's important to keep in mind that we're merely testing this game and things like this happen.

Were it the full game and he had paid cash? Yeah, I'd totally agree.
Community Manager
The Diablo III test servers are now live. We'll continue to keep an eye on their stability and encourage players to report any issues you may encounter during login in this thread.

PS - No, thank you.

harsh

Sorry, people like the OP annoy me. I fully understand wanting to get online to play and I'm one of those people. However, it's important to keep in mind that we're merely testing this game and things like this happen.

Were it the full game and he had paid cash? Yeah, I'd totally agree.

kefka from harm!?
12/08/2011 07:28 PMPosted by Killstrike
AHHHH! I just got home from work! that's not fair. that's not fair at all. there was time now. there was all the time I needed...! that's not fair!!!!

Haha, I thought of that same quote! Been running around all day, finally put the 2mo down for bed, hooked the laptop up to the 42"... aaand servers down...
The Diablo III test servers are now live. We'll continue to keep an eye on their stability and encourage players to report any issues you may encounter during login in this thread.

PS - No, thank you.

You are the best <3.

PS - No, thank you.

No, thank you.
Went down again for me.
Just lost connection again.
tri-ditto
I keep losing connection too

<3
boot-ed
And we are back down...
another error message
yup was in and then got dc'd and can't log in lol
Down again - error 24000 this time
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]