Diablo® III

Enough

85 Gnome Warlock
cough it up blizz, when is the release, give us a date, you must have a date by now

for other thrilling posts, check out the beta opt in page
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/07/2011 09:07 PMPosted by DRDOOK
lol i know him personally, blizz employees have friends to you know

i know what you mean ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
If I had to purely guess, I would expect a release date announced during the full cinematic's unveiling at the Spike Awards on Sat.
Reply Quote
cough it up blizz, when is the release, give us a date, you must have a date by now

for other thrilling posts, check out the beta opt in page

Refer to the software development cycle, and stop being retarded.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
this is the problem, I'm a grown man waiting for a game, i am retarded, first world problems get me down
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

These posts are SO ridiculous.

They will give us a release date when they have one firm in their minds. They won't do it because someone on a forum thread posted a frustrated message asking for one.

I mean, really. Can you imagine?

The forum moderator, running down the hallway towards the Diablo III marketing team offices, bursts into a conference room. He slams a laptop on on table. On it is an open forum message saying:

"cough it up blizz, when is the release, give us a date, you must have a date by now

for other thrilling posts, check out the beta opt in page"

The marketing manager lays his head down in his hands.

"Indeed," he said, in sad tones. "I knew this day would come...."

"What?" says the community manager.

"I've known the release date. I've known it for months! The programmers finished the game almost half a year ago. I've just been keeping the CDs in a warehouse in downtown Seattle."

"But," stammered the CM. "But why?"

The marketing director raised his head. At first it seemed as if flames were coming from his eyes, but it was just a reflection of an unreleased Diablo cinematic reflecting off of his thick glasses.

"Because of the POWER!" he bellowed.

"The power of KNOWING that millions of people were waiting on me. ME!!!! And there is nothing that can be done about it."

"Why do such a thing? We want to release this game!"

"Do you?" asked the manager. "Do you really? You think the forums are full of vitriol and bile now? Just WAIT until the game is released. It will consume people's SOULS and leave them twitching masses screaming and complaining about the shade of color on obscure armors sets... ...are you REALLY that anxious for those days to start?"

The CM paused. "You are right," he admitted. "We have to keep this secret."

The manager shook his head. "No. The truth is out now. That forum poster has seen to that. Kiss your free time goodbye, my friend. For the Dark Times has come. We must announce the release date."

Reply Quote
O !@#$ op is mad they gonna give it up now in fear of op.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
These posts are SO ridiculous.

They will give us a release date when they have one firm in their minds. They won't do it because someone on a forum thread posted a frustrated message asking for one.

I mean, really. Can you imagine?

The forum moderator, running down the hallway towards the Diablo III marketing team offices, bursts into a conference room. He slams a laptop on on table. On it is an open forum message saying:

"cough it up blizz, when is the release, give us a date, you must have a date by now

for other thrilling posts, check out the beta opt in page"

The marketing manager lays his head down in his hands.

"Indeed," he said, in sad tones. "I knew this day would come...."

"What?" says the community manager.

"I've known the release date. I've known it for months! The programmers finished the game almost half a year ago. I've just been keeping the CDs in a warehouse in downtown Seattle."

"But," stammered the CM. "But why?"

The marketing director raised his head. At first it seemed as if flames were coming from his eyes, but it was just a reflection of an unreleased Diablo cinematic reflecting off of his thick glasses.

"Because of the POWER!" he bellowed.

"The power of KNOWING that millions of people were waiting on me. ME!!!! And there is nothing that can be done about it."

"Why do such a thing? We want to release this game!"

"Do you?" asked the manager. "Do you really? You think the forums are full of vitriol and bile now? Just WAIT until the game is released. It will consume people's SOULS and leave them twitching masses screaming and complaining about the shade of color on obscure armors sets... ...are you REALLY that anxious for those days to start?"

The CM paused. "You are right," he admitted. "We have to keep this secret."

The manager shook his head. "No. The truth is out now. That forum poster has seen to that. Kiss your free time goodbye, my friend. For the Dark Times has come. We must announce the release date."

+10 Would read again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

+10 Would read again.

*takes a bow*
Reply Quote
If I had to purely guess, I would expect a release date announced during the full cinematic's unveiling at the Spike Awards on Sat.

Aha! You are WRONG!

It will be at the END of the cinematic.

So there.
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Myth

Aha! You are WRONG!

It will be at the END of the cinematic.

So there.

You're both wrong. Blizzard is going to give into one of those annoying "Its my birthday can I have beta and the relase date plx" threads
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warlock
I was wondering when the game will be released, then I took an arrow in the knee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]