Diablo® III

Now I am waiting for the first cellar to load

Now it is the first cellar I have encountered outside the city after killing the 3 mothers, and I get a screen that I am downloading extra content. However, I see no progress bar and it seems to be taking an inordinate time to download a cellar level.

Suggestion: When needing to download content, put a progress bar on that screen so we can see how long we may expect to wait for the download to complete. Just a thought. :)
Reply Quote
I encountered this a few times while playing, but only when I was trying to DL the latest patch a tried to play at the same time. Once I let the game DL completely I had no problem
Reply Quote
If you want no hiccups, you really need to let everything download before playing.

If you want to suggest that they add a progress bar for the download, you should probably do so in the beta feedback forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]