Diablo® III

Semi-Technical question

Hey all,

I'm at work as of writing this post, so i'm sorry for not doing a terribly thorough search.
I just got into Beta last night, DL'd the 3.33g beta client and started to play a little bit. My question is about resolutions. Seemed the highest I could get was like 1240x800? My system can do way WAY better than this. So my question would be, is this a lower setting JUST for beta? So Blizzard can test everyones messed up builds....lol. Or am I missing something?

Little more info...my graphics setup is 2x gtx570's in SLi running 3x20" screens. Now I understand my max res of 5040x1050 will probably never be achieveable for D3. But shouldn't I be able to get at least 1680x1050? (playing on only one of my screens)? Was also wondering if SLi is going to be supported or not. I can live with using one card and screen for D3 when it eventually comes out, but I also have to belive it will be at higher res?

Last note here...saw alot of graphical wierdness so far. I think I still had SLi on, but I know I changed my screen settings to be one screen. This should have given me higher res choices in the game, and didn't.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
DOH!

Please move this to the proper forum, sorry all. My bad. =/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I've had no problem running the game at 1920x1200. I think it was only using one of my 580s though, I don't recall for sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]