Diablo® III

D3 Test Server Login Issues - 12/8/11 (cont)

The original thread has reached max post count.
Reply Quote
Yes indeed, good thing i got a ton of play time in before they crashed lol
Reply Quote
I got to play about 20 minutes before getting booted with ERROR_24000 and then ERROR_395000 trying to log back into battle.net after restarting the game.
Reply Quote
Proves there's heaps of beta testers now. They must have really upped it on the last one or two beta waves. That's gotta be a good sign!
Reply Quote
+1 to Heap of Testers... Error 395000
Reply Quote
After entering username / password I connect and authenticate. However when it tries to retrieve hero list I get the error 395000.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Yep 395000
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 09:29 PMPosted by Cujo
Proves there's heaps of beta testers now. They must have really upped it on the last one or two beta waves. That's gotta be a good sign!
Very much this. They're able to stress-test more often because there are enough people interested in when the servers are and are not up.
Reply Quote
Blizzard realized they can't buy their families gifts for Christmas, they're upping the beta participants to wrap up the beta and send the full game out before Christmas.

#iwish
Reply Quote
Want to test more!
Reply Quote
I got my invite yesterday :D
I haven't had time to seclude myself all day and play it extensively yet.
Reply Quote
I hope I get a beta soon so I can keep trying to connect too!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I was playing with my dad on Diablo up on his computer, I went back downstairs to download it on mine. But then going back up to create my first EVER Diablo character; THE SERVER CRASHED!! I couldn't make my monk/wizard! I hate the fact that Blizzard only made 1 testing server to test on and then didn't oil the hamster wheel this morning, Blizzard I am more impressed with WoW testing servers and oiling that hamster wheel, though the fact that all the employees have gone home for the night; effortlessly and endlessly runs through my head, guessing that this will not be fixed until tomorrow afternoon.

Guessing that Blizzard is working on the testing content to release the MoP beta to get more players off Diablo III and onto MoP WoW. That right now is taking priority against fixing our Diablo III testing. Blizzard oh dead god get this thing fixed. You want the fourms not having 30-40 threads on the errors then go fix the dang errors and make the players stop posting threads. As is, there should be a employee on the Fourms at all times answering the questions and concerns of the games. If you want to tell me that Blizzard is too busy doing other things, maybe they should hire people for that specific job title. I know hundreds if not thousands who would take the job in an instant.

Blizzard should consider that seriously. It would stop complaining everywhere that Blizzard has sucky customer service, and I bet they know that, but that doesn't mean paying a few thousand extra a year would bring back more subs because of the raise in good customer support. Think about that. I'll request a sticky on this so that Blizzard see's this post.

Thanks for listening to my rant about their horribleness on WoW and Diablo.
Edited by Sparkely on 12/8/2011 9:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still having Error - 395000
I hope its a positive sign too, but right now I just want to play! >.<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I know that, I was talking about alll games in general. And for a kid, sorry I am not a troll. Expressing my point on the game is what i'm allowed to do, I won't feed the trolls....Sorry my opinion I put it on the fourms if I want to or not.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Looks like some people didn't get enough D3 today it gets tense around here xD
Reply Quote
oh Sparkely..............SWTOR forums eet newbs alive.......this is so much tamer compared to those, smile and say thank you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]