Diablo® III

D3 Test Server Login Issues - 12/8/11 (cont)

85 Draenei Death Knight
I can see that....lol agreed tiny
Reply Quote
I know this is off topic but WTF people!.. I decided to report the bug about the remember account. So being apparently smarter then a portion of these beta testers, I did a search on the topic.. and what do you know... about 4 pages of the exact same topic.... come on people.... you should not be beta testing if you do not know how to use SEARCH!!!!!
Edited by StrykeRXL on 12/8/2011 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Error 395000 on attempts to log into client.
Reply Quote
i tried logging in. it connects to the battle.net server. authenticates my credentials. and before it loads my hero list comes back with an error 395000, saying there was an error loading my game account, please try again.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Oh wow.....SWTOR fourms are horrible...Have to be quick to learn stuff around there.
Reply Quote
ditto on the 395000 :( and i was so excited to play today
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks you.... *walks away grumbling*
Reply Quote
horrible is not exactly the term i'd use for it.........i haven't been into the general forums since August, was a general tester...............then they combined testing groups.........then they started doing weekend invites and all hell broke loose............literally
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Oh wow. I haven't been on there since last month, No longer hell. It's worse. I guess that now the game is about to come out it's chaos and hell combined.
Edited by Zalaíria on 12/8/2011 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I got a message this time saying I was disconnected from the bnet server after a looooong authentication. Then it went back to 395000. Could be a sign of change?
Reply Quote
I was playing with my dad on Diablo up on his computer, I went back downstairs to download it on mine. But then going back up to create my first EVER Diablo character; THE SERVER CRASHED!! I couldn't make my monk/wizard! I hate the fact that Blizzard only made 1 testing server to test on and then didn't oil the hamster wheel this morning, Blizzard I am more impressed with WoW testing servers and oiling that hamster wheel, though the fact that all the employees have gone home for the night; effortlessly and endlessly runs through my head, guessing that this will not be fixed until tomorrow afternoon.

Guessing that Blizzard is working on the testing content to release the MoP beta to get more players off Diablo III and onto MoP WoW. That right now is taking priority against fixing our Diablo III testing. Blizzard oh dead god get this thing fixed. You want the fourms not having 30-40 threads on the errors then go fix the dang errors and make the players stop posting threads. As is, there should be a employee on the Fourms at all times answering the questions and concerns of the games. If you want to tell me that Blizzard is too busy doing other things, maybe they should hire people for that specific job title. I know hundreds if not thousands who would take the job in an instant.

Blizzard should consider that seriously. It would stop complaining everywhere that Blizzard has sucky customer service, and I bet they know that, but that doesn't mean paying a few thousand extra a year would bring back more subs because of the raise in good customer support. Think about that. I'll request a sticky on this so that Blizzard see's this post.

Thanks for listening to my rant about their horribleness on WoW and Diablo.

I appreciate your opinion but they have already answered these questions many times. They are working on it, they appear to know what the issue is. Let them do their job and fix it permanently. I doubt all the employees have gone home for the night considering there are still some posting and the servers do come up after about 20 minutes of down time. Blizzard/activision is a large enough company they do not need to steal resources from the team working on the diablo 3 beta so they can speed up the wow MoP beta. Just stop being so paranoid be patient and everything will be alright.
Reply Quote
First time attempting to play. I'm not getting an error message, but when I try to create a new (only) character, the character screen doesn't change over into anything: it just stays as is.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Somebody get's it!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
same here
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Still having Error - 395000 too
Reply Quote

Played a bunch last night after I got the beta link in my battle.net account. Worked like a champ.

I tried logging in tonight.

It connects to the battle.net server.
Authenticates my credentials.
Before it loading my hero list a popup reads"error_395000 There was an error loading my game account, please try again. "
Reply Quote
still down
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Looks like this fourms about to hit its posting limit in about 1 hr. I be in bed by then!
Reply Quote
Arhg, guess I'll go play Skyrim instead. :/
Reply Quote
im withdrawling so hard from no D3, thats what blizz does, they give you a little taste then TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU SO YOU CAN SUFFER... **TEAR** j/k i just wanna play damn it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]