Diablo® III

D3 Test Server Login Issues - 12/8/11 (cont)

the credential dbase was reloaded
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I KNOW I DIDN'T EAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE IT1 I WILL NOT EAT UNTIL MY DIABLO III IS BACK AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Just bate until it comes back up.. That's what I'm doing..
Edited by Wizzler on 12/8/2011 10:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Goodnight fellow testers, hopefully one less tester on the servers might make them more stable for the rest of you :P.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Same here it absolutly tired, plus i just ripped my nail from pounding on screen, i'll be back about 8:00-8:30. Post a thread updating us sleepy people.

Hopefully two less testers will make it quicker for all you wonderful people. Goodnight when you do go to sleep have happy dreams about playing WoW, Diablo, and Starcraft without a flaw ever. Sweet dreams. See y'all tomorrow.
Reply Quote
"There was an error loading your game account, please try again. (ERROR_395000)"

Error occurs after the "Authenticating Credentials" is checked during the "Retrieving Hero List" loading point.

I'm sure the large pool of people clamoring for fixin' has only made this just another little drop in the pond, but kudos to you coders over there at Blizzard!
Reply Quote
Does anyone know of any feedback from Blizz?
Reply Quote
still seeing ERROR_395000 on login... Sigh :(
Reply Quote
ERROR_395000 is the standard error from Blizz. They have shut down the server to do updates and tweaks. its not your computer.
Reply Quote
now I've got ERROR_33
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 10:31 PMPosted by Andros
now I've got ERROR_33

I also have this error. I would assume this means wait 5-20 minutes and try again.
Reply Quote
Now it says server is down
Edited by EternitySnow on 12/8/2011 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
I still wish i knew what error 33 means.
Reply Quote
ERROR_33 Down for maintenance.
Reply Quote
33, which claims battle.net is down for maintenance. Which, if that were true, I wouldn't be able to log in starcraft or the forums.
Reply Quote
success!
Reply Quote
There's breaking news in the login screen. Restart the game to see it.
Reply Quote
12/08/2011 10:36 PMPosted by Depravity
33, which claims battle.net is down for maintenance. Which, if that were true, I wouldn't be able to log in starcraft or the forums.

A form of damage control on Blizzards part. An understandable step. Also Battle.Net IS down for diablo in a sense. as i dont think it is connected to the Battle.net that is running all the live games. So could be true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]