Diablo® III

Beta open now? I got in

I just got my invite few days ago, wondering if everyone did or was I just lucky
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Why do you make such assumptions?
Reply Quote
Many, many more people got beta access this week, but not everyone...not even sure what you mean by "everyone". Everyone who pre-ordered? Everyone as in everyone with a Battle.net account? Everyone as in....literally every single person?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Judging by the fresh crop of people repeating old issues in the beta feedback forum, I'd say a decent number of new invites went out this week. >_>

Pro Tip: You don't have to be in the beta to read the feedback forum and doing so might save you from re-hashing some really dead horses when you DO get in. ;)
Reply Quote
You are the ONLY one. Just you. All by yourself. Your name even came up in a top secret meeting.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Was already announced that they have no plans for an open beta. It might change, but I'm sure they would announce it first.
Reply Quote
4 Troll Rogue
12/09/2011 10:52 AMPosted by AdamKittson
I just got my invite few days ago, wondering if everyone did or was I just lucky

What a noob.
Reply Quote
12/09/2011 01:15 PMPosted by Finakkal
What a noob

Hmm who doesnt have the Beta?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/09/2011 06:48 PMPosted by AdamKittson
Hmm who doesnt have the Beta?
I dont :(
Reply Quote
Ignore the trolls...

I asked myself the same question. "How lucky am I?"

None of my friends, family or coworkers got invites. (Yes, almost all of those people were opted in.)

No...I am not an unemployed, hermit orphan.
Reply Quote
12/09/2011 11:32 AMPosted by Artrion
You are the ONLY one. Just you. All by yourself. Your name even came up in a top secret meeting.

It was either Beta Invite or a million dollars... and they gave him the beta invite.

Edit: I voted to give you the million dollars. Crap, now they are gonna kill me. Hide!
Edited by Boogeyman on 12/9/2011 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
what is this "QFT"?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i didnt :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]