Diablo® III

♦♣♠♥ Grug's Late Night Thread - DHunt ♥♠♣♦

♦♣♠♥ Grug's Late Night Thread ♥♠♣♦
Does your posting schedule not match the majority of the community? Do you enjoy discussing and debating Diablo 3 into the wee hours of the morning? Well, fellow night-owls, this is your spot. Because the night isn't over until you say so!

Tonight's topic is the Demon Hunter, specifically her style or "kit". How do you feel about a character who uses technology and shadow magic in Diablo? What about the dual crossbows? It's said that she knows better than any other hero the true threat of the demons. Do you agree?

Tonight's thread is a little bit early because I have been awake for the past 32 hours and would like to sleep.
Edited by Grug on 12/9/2011 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
♦♣♠♥ Grug's Late Night Thread ♥♠♣♦
Does your posting schedule not match the majority of the community? Do you enjoy discussing and debating Diablo 3 into the wee hours of the morning? Well, fellow night-owls, this is your spot. Because the night isn't over until you say so!

Tonight's topic is the Demon Hunter, specifically her style or "kit". How do you feel about a character who uses technology and shadow magic in Diablo? What about the dual crossbows? It's said that she knows better than any other hero the true threat of the demons. Do you agree?

Tonight's thread is a little bit early because I have been awake for the past 32 hours and would like to sleep.

go to sleep then lol why are u even posting this? why are you even up for 32 hours?
Reply Quote
32 hours? WTF have you been doing?
Reply Quote
I'm fine with most of the skills and abilities that the DH has, all with the exception of Caltrops. I really wish that one of the runestone effects would give the ability a ranged placement like the Spike Trap rather than the Caltrops always being planted right under the player's feet.

It adds a new functionality to the ability that seems right up the alley for what runestones should - and for the most part do - provide.
Reply Quote
12/09/2011 09:12 PMPosted by Captain
32 hours? WTF have you been doing?

Whatever it was, it looks like it caught up to him. He hasn't responded to his thread for about an hour. :P
Reply Quote
I was disappointed with the demon hunter when i first heard about it, I was hoping for a rogue/ranger. I think I'm just upset that i didn't get what i wanted though so I will reserve judgement for when the game comes out.
Reply Quote
12/10/2011 01:27 AMPosted by ElementZero
I was disappointed with the demon hunter when i first heard about it, I was hoping for a rogue/ranger. I think I'm just upset that i didn't get what i wanted though so I will reserve judgement for when the game comes out.

haha its even better you get demon hunter a combination of assassin and hunter similar to your rogue/ranger xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]