Diablo® III

Paysafecard Battle.net payment

Please support paysafecard (http://www.paysafecard.com/us/us-paysafecard/) for your Battle.net Balance. Many western countries have it. Where I liveyou can get it in over 2000 places, and I live in a small country of only 7 million people.

Other games/companies that use this system...

- STEAM (big network)
- League of Legends (has over 10 million players)

Reply Quote
Never heard of it.
Reply Quote
Where do you live? It's a EU based company so it is more known over here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Paysafecard is just getting started here in the US. It kinda sucks now because you can only use it to buy PC only games that all say "FREE" on their webpages--as well as DVD software to pirate movies. But, as I bought one, thinking I could use it to purchase something overseas that took paysafecard, only to find I was stuck with it, I would LOVE for World Of Warcraft/Blizzard to start using paysafecard, as it's really really hard to get a refund. The bank that it is on is in Austria.
Reply Quote
can you put in the Battle.net pay save card !!! because I don't have visa or card master card and way
you don't have pay save card in the Battle.net ??

please could you answers my Question please !!!!!
Reply Quote
There is a blizzard gift card they sell at walmart, in the game section.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]