Diablo® III

OCCUPY IRVINE!

(Locked)

85 Worgen Druid
Friends we have toiled away for hours, days, weeks and years. While the 1% internal test team are the only ones to get to enjoy the story which is our game! This time has come to Rise UP. The time has come for us to take what is rightfully ours! We are the 99%.
While Bashiok and Metzen look down from their plush offices laugh gleefully at the lush green grasses of the Irvine campus we are searching, facing struggle and suffering for what we long to hold. No midnight release will be had tonight. For amongst this tattered torn over weight and diableard covered community there is no satisfaction, there is no rest.
Those giddy few who have been given access to the beta will find no joy in Error_395000. Beta Bucks accrue interest tonight while they lay dormant in the crypt. The time for freedom is not the time to make our voices heard has come. We must OCCUPY IRVINE!
Don’t worry there are 3 Starbucks within a 15 minute drive and UC Irvine has a bad !@# food court that isn’t that far away or overpriced. Del Taco is also only like 5 minutes tops!
OCCUPY IRVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way if you didn’t understand already this it was joke.
Edited by Druwin on 12/9/2011 9:48 PM PST
I have a fitting song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmfZ_weDtxw
Occupy A Job.
lol +1.

When the news comes, I want to be the guy that for some odd reason is always nearly naked.
I was going to try and write up a pithy retort, but the whole Occupy thing is so played out at this point I just can't summon the effort.
85 Worgen Druid
12/09/2011 09:51 PMPosted by CountVlad
Occupy A Job.

LOL, we should compare W-2's!
85 Worgen Druid
lol +1.

When the news comes, I want to be the guy that for some odd reason is always nearly naked.

Dude, that guy is always in the New York shots! Even when it's cold as hell that guy needs to occupy some longer shorts!
Occupy A Job.

LOL, we should compare W-2's!

We've got some of these guys near our work, most seem to be professional protesters, our wealth fare system, supported by everything they're against, allows them to do this. The comment wasn't directed at you :) but at the whole thing in general, I can appreciate your humor tho.
Edited by CountVlad on 12/9/2011 10:21 PM PST
...occupy some longer shorts!

i lol'd IRL
I, jokingly, put up an Occupy Battle.net thread and it was deleted in minutes... lol! This will be gone shortly.
Shut up, nerd.
85 Human Paladin
The Irvine Spectrum has a bigger selection than the bad a$$ food court at UCI. And, as a bonus, you can overhear a lot of Blizzard developers talking there.

Oh... there and also at Chick-fil-a down the street.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]