Blizzard you need to fix your downloader for the beta. Obviously multiple people like myself cannot even get into the game to play because your stupid unnecessary agent.exe file gets itself caught in a loop and wont go past the checking for updates phase of the diablo3 client downloader installation.
I have tried every fix that has been posted on the forums... ; tried restarting computer didn't work, tried uninstalling the game... but there is no game to uninstall it doesn't make it that far when i try to install it, so i uninstall the installer for the diablo3 client and retry, didn't work, I've tried turning off all firewalls windows and kaspersky, didn't work, tried rebooting my computer in safe mode with networking enabled.... didn't work, hell i even tried downloading the torrent file to throw into my battle.net folder to try to get the agent.exe to work properly, even that didn't work.
What this comes down to is that obviously blizzard doesn't care that some of their customers can't install the game on their computers. What's truly sad is that I would expect this from Square Enix or Ubisoft, but the fact that this is coming from Blizzard is truely disappointing.
No its not my computer either
Win 7 Ultimate 64
Intel Core I7 3.20 (8CPUs)
Maybe a blue will respond to my post on this forum, but whats more than likely to happen is it just gets deleted because they don't want to fix this issue...