Diablo® III

12/9/2011 Login Errors Persist from 12/8

100 Gnome Mage
Saturday 12/10 9:03 PM EST Error_3003 upon login attempt 3x

Restarted router and modem and the issue persists.

I can log in to WOW and SCII Just fine - seems like an isolated DIII Issue not a Bnet issue
Reply Quote
Same error here 9:15AM EST
Reply Quote
Error here also. But I'm sure they're aware of it.
Reply Quote
You'll have to wait until at least noon PST.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3711311405
Reply Quote
Yeah theres a big sticky in the bug report forum about how the servers will be down for emergency maitenance and there will be an update later today.
Reply Quote
I don't know how the hell you missed the part where it says "Breaking News" on the login screen where it outlines the current situation
Edited by Hypersonic on 12/10/2011 6:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/10/2011 06:44 AMPosted by Hypersonic
I don't know how the hell you missed the part where it says "Breaking News" on the login screen where it outlines the current situation

Man i have never seen this and i've looked!
Reply Quote
Yes Same here although i knew of the servers being down, i dont see a message, when I launch the beta it has the Diablo logo then it goes right to the login screen, no message.
Reply Quote
You guys are all stupid. Blizzard already addressed this issue yesterday in a post. The servers were taken down on purpose to perform maintenance and they'll give us an update at 12:00PST today. I swear 2/3rd's of you beta testers are knuckle draggers.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3711311405
Reply Quote
I heard they made this crazy section in the forums JUST for the beta
Reply Quote
You guys are all stupid. [...] I swear 2/3rd's of you beta testers are knuckle draggers.

These are the sort of generalizations we typically grow out of.. some sooner than others.

And being so keen and diligent, yourself, you may want to read up several posts to where I already posted that link. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]