Diablo® III

VGA's d3 release date announcement poll

I want to make a thread sort like a poll just to see what people will think of what will happen tomorrow on VGA spike tv.

Yes - The release date will be announced tomorrow for d3.
No - Probably not gonna give a release date tomorrow.

What are your heart's desires?
Reply Quote
I'm gonna go with a yes. It'd be the perfect time to make the announcement, but then again it looks like there are quite a few issues going on with the beta. Only time will tell.. -_-
Reply Quote
YES BECAUSE IM BIASED AND CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
Reply Quote
Brain - No
Heart - Yes
Reply Quote
No
Reply Quote
No. They're still trying to figure out when "soon" is.
Reply Quote
oh heck yes
Reply Quote
Brain - No
Heart - Yes

This
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was going to say "get a life, go walk outside" but Im reading this stupid !@#$.

Anyway, Ill take a walk for a few hours, fresh air.
Reply Quote
Brain - No
Heart - Yes

This

not empty-quotin'
Reply Quote
It is a perfect time to announce it... with such a large audience watching and attending, many of whom have never heard/played the Diablo games. And considering that there are very "few" updates left for them to announce (runestone system/ finalized item stats) for example... so a release date will be...... well soon...

I have a nagging feeling that we will not have a release date.... or better put I would not be surprised if we didn't... but I will say YES, just because we have to be right about one of these things eventually!
Reply Quote
I was going to say "get a life, go walk outside" but Im reading this stupid !@#$.

Anyway, Ill take a walk for a few hours, fresh air.

Oh, a walk? ... well i just got back from a 2 hour long soccer game, so i guess that's not enough exercise considering you run alot in soccer. lol
Reply Quote
No.
Reply Quote
Brain - No
Heart - Yes

what he said :)

Z.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
NO. with all the errors right now i doubt it. seems more like we are still in an early to mid testing atm. just personal opinion
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]