Diablo® III

Diablo 3 community, I need your help!!

88 Blood Elf Mage
Hello! Thankyou for taking the time to look. I have been contemplating for months on how to approach this; and I have come to a conclusion. I have no experience in new technology(I.e what's good, what to avoid/compatibility/value) although I used to build computers, it was almost a decade ago, and I am now out of touch.

I need your help! I am trying to build a rig with these things in mind:

1.) Affordability.
2.) Effeciency.
3.) Long term value
4.)Upgradability- for future technology (is that a word?)
I am trying to play Diablo 3 on the highest settings possible, with no problem.

Can you build me a computer using these websites??

Newegg.com <- Hardware
Ginstar.com <- Compatibility references
Videocardbenchmark.net <- Shows price-value/effeciency information.

If there is anyway you can put together a computer on newegg.com and list it here, please do so. I've been pulling my hair out for the last few months procrastinating on what to get, and what will truely work and be worth it in the long run. I greatly appreciate it guys.
Reply Quote
i'd highly recommend not getting your son a plasma, etc, etc, etc
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Mage
12/09/2011 10:13 PMPosted by Fulletron
i'd highly recommend not getting your son a plasma, etc, etc, etc

Lol yeah I read that thread about a 50 inch plasma or whatnot. This is all for me man :P I just can't seem to find something that I personally have experience with, and this being a gaming community predominately on PCs I figure I would dable in the experience pool.
Reply Quote
Here's the thing that kicks it off for me, what's your budget? There are certain items that will be pretty close to consistent for builds I suggest no matter what but there are a lot of parts that will vary based on your budget. Give me a budget to work with and I'll put something together for you along with a synopsis on performance & long term upgrade path.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]