say i have the life regen runestone and someone else has the dodge one

would those 2 effects stack?

if not, whos war cry gets priority?
Reply Quote
i would like to know this answer as well
Reply Quote
I think it would, at least I hope so! :P
Reply Quote
I think both rune effects would stack, their technically different spells, the base effect of the armor increase would not stack.
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Flummox
I doubt it would work like that. It will probably just apply the most recent War Cry that was cast.

this. Think of if you had a level 40 BO and someone cast a level 20 BO, even though you wanted yours, if you were in range the last one cast took precedence
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Vaaz
I think both rune effects would stack, their technically different spells, the base effect of the armor increase would not stack.

I've read somewhere that it worked like this, might not have been an official word though. This is how I would think it would work though.
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Zeratul
I doubt it would work like that. It will probably just apply the most recent War Cry that was cast.

this. Think of if you had a level 40 BO and someone cast a level 20 BO, even though you wanted yours, if you were in range the last one cast took precedence

The only problem with this, is the 2 spells are the same exact effect other than level, also d2 was made a long time ago and developers have learned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]