Diablo® III

Monks: Have They Hit the Skill Cap Sweetspot?

85 Human Death Knight
I believe all Classes in all RPG/MMORPG's should have both low skill floors and high skill caps. But how often do we see it actually accomplished?

As I play the class more and more and I look at the implications of generator combinations I really see the ability to have extreme gaps between player skill levels.

I haven't played or theorycrafted out any other class that can even come close to having the variation and on-the-fly thinking required to play the Monk at an optimal skill level.

I also feel it has a low skill floor which to me is a good thing. I think anyone can grab a Monk and play it decently and be somewhat successful maybe even up to Inferno.

I am honestly expecting the Monk to actually be in the "sweet spot" by Infero if not a bit before.

Is anyone else anticipating a Monk played at or near its skill cap to be either more powerful or more distinctive than any other class in the game.

If not what do you think is the highest skill cap in the game?
Edited by Dyrtnap on 12/17/2011 10:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
If we could pvp right now I'd 1v4 all 4 other classes at the same time. Easy.
Reply Quote
I definitely agree. As a melee class, they're easier to start out with than the other classes (save Barb) because you don't have to kite. A lot of Monk abilities definitely have dual purposes (damage and heal, barrier and fear, etc.) that can be used in neat ways. The passives are also very neat.

The one pitfall of Monk builds is, as of right now, builds all follow the same logic:

2 generators
3 spenders
1 mantra

I wonder how a mantra-less monk would play, or a monk that generates enough spirit passively to get away with 1 generator, etc.
Reply Quote
The one pitfall of Monk builds is, as of right now, builds all follow the same logic:

2 generators
3 spenders
1 mantra

I disagree. That is a fairly typical build but by no means optimal. I think you could make a case for any number of interesting build combos.

Having more then 1 spirit generator doesn't increase the amount of spirit you'll be generating. It just gives you more diversity in generating it.
For example: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#iec
This allows you to deal single target damage, debuff, or deal aoe damage while generating spirit. This is probably the most simple version of a 3 generator build, but they can get way more interesting especially when you bring runes into it.
For example: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#iUc!!cYZ
This generator build looks like a ton of fun to me. Your first two hits 100% of the time will be 100 fists to try and get your attack speed up (faster attack speed means more spirit generators in a given period of time). Then you can alternate the final hit with exploding palm or deadly reach. The benefit being the dot damage from palm (and the explosions) and the foresight increasing the damage they take.

Basically you can do a lot of different things with the Monk. I think if you have the following in your build you'll have a successful monk.
1. Something to generate spirit
2. A spirit dump (damage)
3. Something to increase survivability
4. A mantra

As long as you have those, you should be good to go. A lot of build composition depends on where you want your diversity to come. I think currently most of our time is going to be spent using spirit generators, which is why I like 3 generator builds. But you could make a case that having diversity in spirit spenders is the way to go and you could definately make a succesful build around that concept. 25 spirit cost on mantras makes multi mantra builds likely impossible. 1 Mantra is likely the only way to go currently. If they decrease or remove the spirit cost then 2 Mantra builds could see a lot of attention. I think no mantra builds will not work all that well.

I bet if you tried, you could make a viable 1 generator, 4 spender, 1 mantra build. Or a 4 generator, 1 spender, 1 mantra build. Or anythiing inbetween. Before the latest calculator changes I actually had a pretty interesting idea for a 3 generator, 1 spender, 2 mantra build.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
12/17/2011 02:32 PMPosted by D3BETA
If we could pvp right now I'd 1v4 all 4 other classes at the same time. Easy.

This is sorta part of what I'm talking about, minus the part where that is OP if player skill is equal. If this game had truly competitive PvP the Monks damage in comparison to other classes combined with its utility and healing would push it over the top and WAY WAY over the top in the right hands.

I personally think one could do amazing things with any class (within the box of this games combat system) but they all seem to be about the repetition of properly used skill where as I think the Monk has the ability to situationally mix up their generators to create a whole new level of utility.

The damage as well can be pinpointed to the mobs standing right in front of you at the time simply by choosing a different order. The skill will be in knowing when, where and how to use which combination.

I honestly hope I can pull off a 3 gen spec because that is where the deepest level of interaction can lie without giving up too much. But I still can't figure out how to make it work at higher difficulty levels since you would be sacrificing SO much defense and utility.
Reply Quote
Possible 4 Gen Monk build that still maintains some survivability from the generators themselves (mostly to prove a point):
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#icehWR!!Zacaca

This, however, is probably a version of what the most utility you can get from a 3gen build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#iceZWR!g!ZacZca
*Flash for consistent utility and extra damage (might rune for blind and confused instead)
*Cyclone strike for obvious reasons
*100 Fists to que up the third strikes in most cases (and because I love dots)
*Deadly Reach for the extra Armor bonus
*Crippling wave for 35% attack speed and 40% damage reduction? (good chance this will change as it seems a little too powerful atm)
*Insert mantra of your choice. If the damage reduction doesn't stack then I'd go with http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#b!!a
Edited by Vacuity on 12/18/2011 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

2 generators
3 spenders
1 mantra

I'm pretty sure that there's no reason to have more than one Spirit generator when you could be using that skill slot on a utility skill instead.
Reply Quote

2 generators
3 spenders
1 mantra

I'm pretty sure that there's no reason to have more than one Spirit generator when you could be using that skill slot on a utility skill instead.

I couldn't disagree with you more. I haven't actually done the math, but I think it's safe to say that a large chuck of your time in battle is going to be spent using spirit generators. You can have just one and make it work, but if you mix in different effects I think you'll get more out of your build.

For example:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#iUh!!ccb
This is one possible spirit generation scheme.

The first two attacks in a combo will always be 100 fists to get that attack speed bonus rolling. The 3rd will attack will alternate between exploding palm and sweeping wind. That way, I'll be spreading around a nice dot and keeping up a really nice PBAoE that can increase spirit generation. With combo strike, I'll be seeing a nice increase to my damage to boot! 1 spot for a mantra still leaves 2 spots for spirit spenders, which I think leaves plenty of room for variation in spirit spenders.

There are a lot of really great spirit generation schemes out there and simply using 1, while getting the job done, is likely not optimal.

If you only have 1 generator, that gives a lot of variation in spirit spenders (although you only have so much spirit, so you won't be using more then 1-2 of them often). However, you can have a nice heal, a few great damage abilities, and a utility ability. You can't do that with 3 generators builds. That being said, you can fit heals into damage abilities with runes or into mantras and gain utility from passives or rune effects. There are plenty of ways to build the necessary components into a successful build.

Edit: Whoops. I just realized I already said much of this in the thread already. Ha!
Edited by Kendis on 12/26/2011 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
12/26/2011 09:38 PMPosted by Kendis
The first two attacks in a combo will always be 100 fists to get that attack speed bonus rolling. The 3rd will attack will alternate between exploding palm and sweeping wind. That way, I'll be spreading around a nice dot and keeping up a really nice PBAoE that can increase spirit generation. With combo strike, I'll be seeing a nice increase to my damage to boot! 1 spot for a mantra still leaves 2 spots for spirit spenders, which I think leaves plenty of room for variation in spirit spenders.

Your idea is nice in theory, but you're forgetting several things. Sweeping Wind has a laughably short duration and will require a constant stream of monsters to keep up at max stacks. It's pretty much guaranteed to fall off between groups of mobs, and you'll have to spend time building it back up again, which means that Golden rune is rarely being used. This applies to the buff from Obsidian 100 Fists as well. Sweeping Wind (using Blinding Flash's radius as comparison) also has a hilariously small area of effect. Even further, if you're alternating between SW and EP it will take the SW buff even longer to build to maximum. Most important, however, is the extreme amount of flexibility that you give up, which I will cover below.

There are a lot of really great spirit generation schemes out there and simply using 1, while getting the job done, is likely not optimal.

If you only have 1 generator, that gives a lot of variation in spirit spenders (although you only have so much spirit, so you won't be using more then 1-2 of them often). However, you can have a nice heal, a few great damage abilities, and a utility ability. You can't do that with 3 generators builds. That being said, you can fit heals into damage abilities with runes or into mantras and gain utility from passives or rune effects. There are plenty of ways to build the necessary components into a successful build.

I did an extensive write up on Combo Strike that covers this, but in summary:
(http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3764578602#16)
- A Mantra is mandatory
- Mystic Ally with Obsidian Rune is mandatory
- You are choosing 3 Spirit Generators
- Therefore, you can have only one Spirit Spender

Because you can choose only one Spirit Spender, you'll end up with one of the following situations:
- A damage bomb but no ohshi button and no utility skills
- An ohshi button that is cooldown limited, no damage bomb, and no utility
- A utility with no damage bomb and no ohshi button
A setup that uses only a single SG can choose one of each - A bomb, a utility, and an ohshi button - and is therefore far more versatile and likely to succeed at the highest levels.

In your setup, those three SGs provide only minor damage increases (as in, not as powerful as a huge Spirit dump) and offer no defensive power. When you are getting hit extremely hard by Hell and Inferno level mobs, you are very likely to have left yourself with no skills to handle it, either by killing them quickly, healing yourself, preventing damage, or escaping. You get to pick one of those options, maybe two depending on your skill and Rune choice (Obsidian Cyclone Strike comes to mind). It's not going to be enough.
Reply Quote
I would debate Mystic ally with Obsidian being mandatory. It is really good, no doubt. But to say mandatory, it's way too early to tell. If it is mandatory, I'm guessing they either buff other things or decrease the bonus to bring it more in line with other abilities.

As a result, I'd say I have two open spots for spirit spenders. If I do take 1 damage and 1 utility, that leaves only healing and mitigation that I need to come up with, which I can work in on rune effects or passives.

There are a lot of ways to get all the mandatory things that are required to make a successful build. You say that 100 fists obsidian bonus and Sweeping wind 3rd strike bonus last way too short, I'd say 5 seconds isn't too bad at all. If it is too short to recieve much bonus, then I'll switch the rune out to increase the duration, as I've said. At any rate, I only plan on using Exploding palm when I already have 3 stacks of sweeping wind up. And maybe I won't have enough time to work all that in, it's very possible. Even as I'm writing this I have already changed plans on this to incorperate abilties that work better with faster weapons, but I haven't really decided yet.

Here is the current build I'm planning... No way of knowing if it will work until we get there, but that's true for every build thrown up on these forums.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#ihUWXR!acg!cbYYab

I've already explained the spirit generation plan, so let's skip that.
Cyclone strike seems pretty interesting to me, and I think it will work well with sweeping wind and exploding palm, grouping up enemies so that they can do their damage. Mantra of conviction adds increased damage and a heal based on attack speed, something that will work well with the rune effect on 100 fists. I have an "ohshi" button with Breath of Heaven, which heals and fears enemies. Passives decrease damage enemies deal, increase spirit generation, and increase damage. Transcendence will work really well too as I'll theoretically be generating a lot of spirit with the build. Even if I do decide that 3 generators is too mcuh, I'll probably drop down to 2 and kill combo strike while adding Mystic ally with golden rune and possiblely transcendence.

So I've hit all the major things you listed (and I listed in a prior post). Good damage, healing myself, preventing damage, and an escape. You maybe be correct and this may flop hard on it's face come inferno, but on paper it seems as viable as anything else on paper. At any rate, I really don't think any 1 skill or passive is mandatory, just the basic important things that we need to incorperate into our builds.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
12/27/2011 01:03 PMPosted by Kendis
I would debate Mystic ally with Obsidian being mandatory. It is really good, no doubt. But to say mandatory, it's way too early to tell. If it is mandatory, I'm guessing they either buff other things or decrease the bonus to bring it more in line with other abilities.

I don't think it's possible to debate Obsidian Mystic Ally being mandatory. It's just too powerful and nothing compares to it. Anyone who doesn't go with it is going to be at a severe survivability disadvantage compared to anyone who does, not only because of the +50% health boost for you, the ally, and your follower, but because it's another thing for enemies to attack besides you.

Here is the current build I'm planning... No way of knowing if it will work until we get there, but that's true for every build thrown up on these forums.

I think pretty much any build can work in Normal and probably Nightmare. That's my expectation. But they've said repeatedly that Inferno is intended to be extremely hard, and I'm certain Hell is going to be ugly too. The ability to survive is going to be key. I don't think that build provides sufficient tools to do it. No MA, no DS, no BF, and no OWE which I would also consider mandatory due to its power and the flexibility it offers.

Keep in mind that when I'm saying things are mandatory or not viable, I'm talking only about Hell and Inferno. What I care about most is the end game.

Cyclone strike seems pretty interesting to me, and I think it will work well with sweeping wind and exploding palm, grouping up enemies so that they can do their damage. Mantra of conviction adds increased damage and a heal based on attack speed, something that will work well with the rune effect on 100 fists. I have an "ohshi" button with Breath of Heaven, which heals and fears enemies.

It's at this point that our ability to debate this really ends, because a lot of this is based on numbers that we don't know. We have no idea how much health a character is going to have at high levels, so those healing amounts on those abilities have no point of comparison. They could very well be too little to have a significant impact, or on the other hand they could be very signfiicant.
Reply Quote

12/27/2011 01:59 PMPosted by Lichloathe

I don't think it's possible to debate Obsidian Mystic Ally being mandatory. It's just too powerful and nothing compares to it. Anyone who doesn't go with it is going to be at a severe survivability disadvantage compared to anyone who does, not only because of the +50% health boost for you, the ally, and your follower, but because it's another thing for enemies to attack besides you.

That is a great way to stay alive. So is enemies doing less damage or you healing yourself. 50% extra life might be the biggest thing you can do to keep yourself in the fight, but who knows. At this point it is conjecture. Also, golden rune on Mystic ally has a lot more versatility. If you have a heal and a high damage attack for spirit spenders, then you can use the extra spirit it generates on survival or damage. I guess what I'm saying is it is a great skill and rune, but it's not necessary at this point. It might end up that way but I highly doubt any 1 skill will be necessary to succeed.

I think pretty much any build can work in Normal and probably Nightmare. That's my expectation. But they've said repeatedly that Inferno is intended to be extremely hard, and I'm certain Hell is going to be ugly too. The ability to survive is going to be key. I don't think that build provides sufficient tools to do it. No MA, no DS, no BF, and no OWE which I would also consider mandatory due to its power and the flexibility it offers.

Keep in mind that when I'm saying things are mandatory or not viable, I'm talking only about Hell and Inferno. What I care about most is the end game.

We're talking about the same thing. I totally agree that any build that does damage will get you through normal and probably nightmare without any trouble. A build is considered viable to me if you can use it in Inferno which is something we can only understand via actually getting in there and doing it.

Mystic ally with your necessary rune increases life span. I have a lot of other things that do that, so I'm cool with not taking it.

Dashing strike increases mobility but so does blazing fists. While not as good, it is free. Should work ok.

Blinding flash increases life span as well, but so does a lot of things I took, so I'm ok without it.

One with everything is situationally amazing but completely dependent on gear. If you have a much higher fire resist than anything else, yeah it's an awesome passive. If you are wearing your awesome gear and resists are about the same, it's pointless to take one with everything.

No skills are finished and we have no idea what skill sets are required to succeed in inferno, but I think the best we can do is say this looks good or that looks bad. Saying you need something is just guesswork.

Cyclone strike seems pretty interesting to me, and I think it will work well with sweeping wind and exploding palm, grouping up enemies so that they can do their damage. Mantra of conviction adds increased damage and a heal based on attack speed, something that will work well with the rune effect on 100 fists. I have an "ohshi" button with Breath of Heaven, which heals and fears enemies.

It's at this point that our ability to debate this really ends, because a lot of this is based on numbers that we don't know. We have no idea how much health a character is going to have at high levels, so those healing amounts on those abilities have no point of comparison. They could very well be too little to have a significant impact, or on the other hand they could be very signfiicant.

I think it's safe to say that they will contribute fairly well to increasing life span. I think we can give devs the benefit of the doubt that they aren't going to make 1 ability that is amazing and others that don't end up being all that great. What we know is that our big heal in breath of heaven heals 1624 on average for 50 spirit. That's 32.5 health per spirit or twice as effective as transcendence. That rune effect on mantra of conviction also creates an average heal 284.5 on 30% of attacks. That could easily happen once every 3 seconds or so with two fast 1h weapons and maybe even faster with blazing fists stacking up. We don’t know how much damage we’ll be taking, but we can assume these abilities will do a good job of what they’re designed to do.

Nice debating you :) I enjoy this kind of thing.

Reply Quote

I agree. I find it weird that heals are based on straight numbers and not weapon damage. However, the numbers given make me feel that an "average" character will have somewhere between 8000-12000 health at 60. Regardless, +50% is a massive boost. *Given what we know* I don't think anyone can argue against Mystic Ally + Obsidian right now.

I also agree that there's no point in taking more than 1 spirit generator, unless your idea is to take combination strike and interweave the 2 generators for their effects.
Reply Quote
I don't think it's possible to debate Obsidian Mystic Ally being mandatory. It's just too powerful and nothing compares to it.

Obsidian Crippling Wave grants a much larger effective health increase (the 35% attack speed reduction alone is comparable to a 50% health increase) that increases the effectiveness of healing you have (because each point of health takes longer to go away), unlike straight health increases.

And even if you assume that the ally evenly splits damage with you - which would require it to run alongside you instead of behind, as it likely will - is only equivalent to an additional 33% damage reduction, versus the damage reduction of Obsidian Crippling Wave. In reality, this damage split won't be so reliable - and the ally can die, at least in theory.

At that point, it's a choice between the broader application of Obsidian Mystic Ally's survivability versus the healing synergy and greater immediate effectiveness of Obsidian Crippling Wave.
Reply Quote
None of this is information we can know. Basically we have to assume each ability or rune effect is relatively as effective as the next until we play the game. Undoubtedly some skills or rune effects will be better then others, but until we get in the game and can figure that out, I see little point in trying to explain how this skill is better then the last. Whole builds can be critiqued because we can see how different skills will work together assuming they all work correctly. However, we cannot understand the effectiveness of individual skills until we're using them. Judging by how long things are taking to polish, I think we can assume that every skill and rune effect will be useful.

All we can really do at this point is make a build that looks like it will be successful. It might work, it might not. But conjecture is still fun and even a bit helpful.

Also, I'm not arguing against Obsidian rune on Mystic ally, I'm just arguing that it's not required to make a successful build because we don't know what's required to be successful anyway. I think we all agree that there are important things to incorperate but which skills or runes work best and in what combination, only time will tell.
Edited by Kendis on 12/27/2011 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
12/27/2011 05:15 PMPosted by Halloom
Obsidian Crippling Wave grants a much larger effective health increase (the 35% attack speed reduction alone is comparable to a 50% health increase) that increases the effectiveness of healing you have (because each point of health takes longer to go away), unlike straight health increases.

First of all, damage reduction definitely does nothing to increase the effectiveness of healing. In actuality, health bonuses provide superior useability for heals because they provide more breathing room in which to use them, and a smaller chance of any heal going to waste due to overhealing.

Then there's the fact that Earth Ally is always on, so it increases your survivability against mobs that are outside of CW's range, or that you just haven't hit with it yet. It increses your chances of survival against attacks from every mob on the screen, at all times. If you hit with it, Obsidian Crippling Wave's debuff decreases Health % impact by more than Earth Ally, but it still requires you hit first.

At that point, it's a choice between the broader application of Obsidian Mystic Ally's survivability versus the healing synergy and greater immediate effectiveness of Obsidian Crippling Wave.

No such choice exists, because you can and should pick both. Crippling Wave can also be considered mandatory for maximum survivability.
Reply Quote
So far here is what you've said is mandatory so far:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#eZdQ!aVU!c..c

You've also said these are mandatory but didn't say which skill:
1. Mantra
2. Spirit dump
3. "Oh shi" button.

With room for only 2, that means we need to combine 2 and 3. So that means here is your build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#eZdQW!aVU!c..cc

The only variability is a few rune choices and a mantra. Not saying it's bad, it'll probably work great, just saying there isn't a whole lot of room for build variety if what you're saying is true.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
12/28/2011 11:14 AMPosted by Kendis
The only variability is a few rune choices and a mantra. Not saying it's bad, it'll probably work great, just saying there isn't a whole lot of room for build variety if what you're saying is true.

When you're dealing with high level play, there doesn't tend to be very much room for build variety. But, there are still a lot of variables that we don't know - What about Inferno is going to make it the most difficult? Mobs that take a long time to die? Mobs that do a ton of damage to you? Will it be both? Time may very well prove me wrong, but my guess is that the below will be the most effective for an initial incursion. It's probable that more build options will open up as your gear gets better. At least, that's what I would hope, but there aren't a lot of alternative options that can compare to this.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#eZdQWR!aXU!cbccca
Reply Quote
One thing to think about is we know there are some diminishing returns built into dodge, and I'm guessing -% monster damage things like resolve and alabaster rune on mantra of conviction will have diminishing returns as well. You have 3 -% monster damage abilities, it might be a good plan to switch things up to add more variety in mitigation. Maybe take out resolve and use that passive to increase dodge or add transcendence. If we assume transcendence doesn’t suck, then I think transcendence will provide a nice boost to your life span. I do think if it sucks, then all the heals will suck because it’s pretty good relative to the rest of them. Depending on how harsh the diminishing returns thing is, you might want to only take 1. But who knows.

Like I said earlier, One with everything isn’t something you can really plan on taking. It really just depends on how your gear ends up. There is no reason in taking One with everything if you have comparable resists. But if one is head and shoulders above the rest, heck yes this will be an awesome passive. You can only plan for that so much though. Either way if you do end up not needing it, I think Chant of resonance is a good plan to try and increase your spirit generation, which is something that the current build doesn’t do super well.

Just a few ideas.
Edited by Kendis on 12/28/2011 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
When you're dealing with high level play, there doesn't tend to be very much room for build variety. But, there are still a lot of variables that we don't know - What about Inferno is going to make it the most difficult? Mobs that take a long time to die? Mobs that do a ton of damage to you? Will it be both? Time may very well prove me wrong, but my guess is that the below will be the most effective for an initial incursion. It's probable that more build options will open up as your gear gets better. At least, that's what I would hope, but there aren't a lot of alternative options that can compare to this.

What we do know, however, is that Blizzard is going to be making Inferno such that builds of every class can conceivably finish it solo, per their design intent. Presumably, part of their testing will involve doing so.

As such, we can assume there aren't going to be monsters that fatally exploit the weaknesses of any of the classes: There aren't going to be challenges that require Monks to fully maximize survivability because monks have the most survivability abilities and other classes - particularly Barbarians, who need to engage to access almost all their survivability capabilities - would just get gibbed.

There aren't going to be challenges that require more mobility than the Witch Doctor, as the least mobile class, has (at least I'm pretty sure they don't have as much mobility. They have one Tempest Rush type skill and that's it IIRC).

And so on.

While stacking survivability is an awesome option for a Hardcore player, I would offer that a good exploratory build for Inferno, at least for the normal game, be made with the understanding of the weakest capabilities of each class and attempting to meet or exceed each.

Also, items are an important consideration. Stacking life from spirit spent on items could easily replace a healing ability, for instance.

Edit: In fact, I'd propose this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aeYTQR!aeb!YYaYbY

Fists of Thunder as a quick spirit generation skill.
Crippling Wave as a broad, AoE skill.
Lashing Tail Kick to lock down enemies and burn spirit for damage.
Tempest Rush to move, offensively or defensively.
Mystic Ally, to supply another target and some more AoE.
Mantra of Conviction, to increase enemy damage taken, deal AoE damage, and reduce enemy damage in conjunction with Resolve.

Then Pacifism for crowd control, and the third's a wildcard. I put Fleet Footed in there 'cause who doesn't want to run faster?

For healing, use a couple spirit->healing items. The build can generate good spirit.
Edited by Halloom on 12/28/2011 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]