Diablo® III

Black Mushroom

Does anyone know what the Black mushroom is for? I found it outside Adria's hut but I am not sure what or how to use it. I imagine it is for a quest or something?
Reply Quote
found it too... however it seems like to be quest from previous series... D1 i think... not sure
Reply Quote
Probably begins a "mini-quest" that's been blocked in the beta.
Reply Quote
found this too. I know in D1 it was for Adria. I havent seen any quests related to it in the beta though. It's cool they are bringing back stuff from D1
Reply Quote
I have two..not sure what to do with it, but it is taking up room in my chest :S
Reply Quote
The Black Mushroom is a quest item from Diablo 1.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Mushroom_%28quest%29

Did you guys read the flavor text on the mushroom? "The witch Adria seeks a Black Mushroom? I know as much about Black Mushrooms as I do Red Herrings." - Deckard Cain

The mushroom is a Red Herring. Blizzard is trolling you.

Reply Quote
The Black Mushroom is a quest item from Diablo 1.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Mushroom_%28quest%29

Did you guys read the flavor text on the mushroom? "The witch Adria seeks a Black Mushroom? I know as much about Black Mushrooms as I do Red Herrings." - Deckard Cain

The mushroom is a Red Herring. Blizzard is trolling you.

I was also wondering about the mushroom. Oh that Blizzard!
Reply Quote
Never know could do something in a new patch release...

I'll hold on to mine just in case.
Reply Quote
Hmm, there is insinuation here (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3881882227) that it could unlock a Cow level by opening a chest in Leoric's Thrown room when you click on a chest.

Might be worth a shot - if anyone gets it to work or can verify please post.

Reply Quote
Hmm, there is insinuation here (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3881882227) that it could unlock a Cow level by opening a chest in Leoric's Thrown room when you click on a chest.

Might be worth a shot - if anyone gets it to work or can verify please post.

There is no cow level.
Reply Quote
Moo?
MOO!
Reply Quote
uh huh...
just like the toon claiming to have found a soj
Edited by Phehr on 2/15/2012 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/05/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Sixen
There is no cow level.

Says Moo??

Cause I KNOW the cake is NOT a lie!
Reply Quote
I think that you will eat the mushrooms and get all high and stuff. Then it will send you into the rumored secret unicorn level where you kill the rainbow farting unicorns. One can only hope.
Reply Quote
03/05/2012 09:05 PMPosted by BigDaddyKaz
I think that you will eat the mushrooms and get all high and stuff. Then it will send you into the rumored secret unicorn level where you kill the rainbow farting unicorns. One can only hope.

KEEN!! wheres the tome of town portal and cube....Dammit they were lost in my house move!!
Reply Quote
just found it tonight, i laffed.
Reply Quote
the D3 black mushroom is a crafting item for Staff of Herding to gain access to Whimsyshire.
Edited by NuhTarian#1394 on 5/20/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i got mushroom too, besides it i got also some rainbow mixture and leoric king` bone!
Still have no idea what to do, and its taking too mush space in my stush
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
i got mushroom too, besides it i got also some rainbow mixture and leoric king` bone!
Still have no idea what to do, and its taking too mush space in my stush

all of that is for the staff of herding to get to the cow level
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]