Diablo® III

Black Mushroom

Has anyone else come across any of these? I found one outside Adria's Hut but am unsure what it is used for. I can't find any use for it.

Any info would be great. Thanks :)
Reply Quote
Hint: read the flavor text...

Or just eat them, eating random shrooms is usually a good call
Reply Quote
maybe it is a item for entering the secret area.
Edited by CaptainFruit on 12/20/2011 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
i saw this in a video someone just posted and asked the same question... REALLY curious about it!
Reply Quote
it's a big, black mushroom that I need! Now run off and get it for me...
Reply Quote
It's just a reference to Diablo 1
Reply Quote
i like the old references, good stuff.
Reply Quote
12/23/2011 05:11 PMPosted by Rorance

I never play D1. Could you tell me how it reference to D1?
Reply Quote

Adria the witch told you to get a big, black mushroom for her and upon completion of the quest she instructs you to visit pepin the healer and consequently he rewards you with a potion that gave you +3 to all stats which you endlessly duped resulting in cries of agony from the realisation that your stupid warrior only had 50 max magic and couldn't learn 75% of the fun spells.
Edited by Toiletmonstr on 12/28/2011 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
12/28/2011 08:56 PMPosted by Toiletmonstr

Adria the witch told you to get a big, black mushroom for her and upon completion of the quest she instructs you to visit pepin the healer and consequently he rewards you with a potion that gave you +3 to all stats which you endlessly duped resulting in cries of agony from the realisation that your stupid warrior only had 50 max magic and couldn't learn 75% of the fun spells.

oi i remember that
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
does anyone thik that adria will make a appearance in d3 since she currently missing in d2 when diablo attacked Tristan.. i hope we get to see what,where she is now
Reply Quote

does anyone thik that adria will make a appearance in d3 since she currently missing in d2 when diablo attacked Tristan.. i hope we get to see what,where she is now

Dude, she's dead
Edited by PolishMafia on 1/18/2012 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/15/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Fireyinsults

Who is Tristan??
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
If you listen to her journal after you clear her hut and kill Captain Dalton, she says that she will be gone when the trouble hits. I think she is still alive and maybe even in a corrupted form and we have to kill her as a mini boss or something.
Reply Quote
01/18/2012 08:03 PMPosted by NKplague

Who is Tristan??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
When you salvage the mushrooms it opens the secret cow level.
Reply Quote
I dunno, but I have the blackshroom and I'm supposed to give it to Adria.....
Reply Quote
maybe a quest item in full version?
Reply Quote
02/04/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Ereshkigäl
When you salvage the mushrooms it opens the secret cow level.

It's a mushroom level now. Get with the times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]