Diablo® III

New Twitter D3 Sweepstakes

12/20/2011 03:51 PMPosted by Danewb
Where are the beta keys for russian D3 fans? Why there is no Russia in the country list? What about Ukraine and Belarus? Russian-speaking D3 community wants to participate too!

Aren't you in beta?

I am. But I'm not the only one Diablo fan from Russia.
Reply Quote
Question. do we like have to forward a link or something to them via email? Or just copy the text to a letter and email them? New to twitter and actually had to look up what a hashtag is :(
Reply Quote
12/20/2011 04:19 PMPosted by Vexmortis
Question. do we like have to forward a link or something to them via email? Or just copy the text to a letter and email them? New to twitter and actually had to look up what a hashtag is :(

you email them a link to your tweet. here is how to get it: https://support.twitter.com/articles/80586-how-to-link-directly-to-an-individual-tweet
Reply Quote
There goes Early 2012 release.
Reply Quote
this better come out soon, there gonna run out of widely used social networks to keep that carrot on its stick....

good luck to all who enter, ill leave myself out to better your odds :p consider it my xmas gift to all of you.

now back to bringing Glory to the Empire!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Could this be the "large influx of beta invites" mentioned by blue not too long ago? (sigh my country's not eligible for anything like this)
Reply Quote
January is gone, February is still a chance but now it is likely to be March. Still counts as early 2012 I suppose.
Reply Quote
NOTICE the contest ends on January 23, 2012.

So probably no Release Date before then most likely.

:(

Reply Quote
Here's what you do:

1. If you don't already have one, make a Twitter Account and/or log into it.

2. Go here---> http://twitter.com/BlizzardCS <------ and click FOLLOW.

3. Now, make a Tweet using #DiabloBeta and @BlizzardCS. For example:

"#DiabloBeta @BlizzardCS OMG I NEED BETA PLEAZZZZZZ MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!" (leave out the Quotes)

4. Then, after you tweet that, click on that particular tweet and click on DETAILS.

5. Copy and Paste the URL for that Tweet Details Page into an e-mail.

6. Send that e-mail to: cstwitterfeedback@blizzard.com

7. That's it. Check your E-mail regularly for a reply from Blizzard. Make sure it's actually Blizzard too, and not some scammer/keylogger/phisher
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Did it, want it now.
Reply Quote
ANyone know off the top of their head how many times can you tweet and send in the picture to their email address?
Reply Quote
We still have Google+ and MySpace to go through! Wait... is MySpace still alive?
Reply Quote
I dont see a details / link to submit a link to my tweet in my email :\
Also do they want a screenshot of the tweet or we just copy and paste what we tweeted and the link to that tweet?
Edited by RiddleR on 12/21/2011 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]