Diablo® III

The book of Cain is incredible

I just got mine from Amazon.ca 10 minutes ago!

I can just say... WOW! Way better than what I expected! I hoped for something like this, but wasn't expecting it at all. The book is looking great and has relief on the cover. You can remove to small paper on it saying "Diablo 3" wich makes it look like a nice ancient demon book. The edges of the pages have a kind of damaged style, wich makes them look old.

I really really like it! Thank you Blizzard, this is a true book of any Diablo fan! Every game's collector books should be as nice as this one.
Reply Quote
I am at about page 50 or so. Just finished up reading about the different archangels. So far so good. I think the picture of Duriel is cute.
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 09:09 AMPosted by D3BETA
I think the picture of Duriel is cute.

You like that minontar beetle posing and flexing for the picture? Hah
Reply Quote
I still can't believe it cost me only 26$

And I still can't believe this isn't butter
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Was just thinking the same thing today... mind = blown. Just amazing. Although I was hoping it would help tide me over until the release... it has only made me want it more! Haha. Back to the tome.
Reply Quote
Amazing book indeed. I love the Diablo lore and story. I really like the Dark Wanderer twist the author added to the series!!!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Mage
Still waiting on mine ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)