1. Go to your local bookstore or amazon or whatever, and order Diablo 3: Book of Cain. Read an excerpt every day to satiate your Diablo craving. Its not expensive and the book is really well done and pretty bad@ss.
2. Bust out D1 or D2 and play though just as a refresher.
3. Get excited about Christmas. I know I am. :)
4. Take up a new sport or embrace a long lost one. I need to start playing raqeutball again.
5. Try something new, bowling is fun with friends or going hiking is pretty fun. Even making a collaborative comic. If your not a fan of going out get some friends and start a DnD campaign or something.
6. Magic the Gathering drafts anyone?
7. StarCraft II achievement wh0ring?
8. Make a music video about a day of the week, maybe Friday for instance.
9. Make some elaborate plan to do something nice or romantic for you parents or spouse respectively. (Nice actions go a long way, don't read into that adults)
10. Make an effort to visit a zoo, museum, or otherwise and try to learn something interesting or take pictures.
I love the community, but I feel as though we are beating a dead horse here. Let's spread the love and holiday spirit people, after all without Blizzard we wouldn't all be here talking to each other. So lets just be thankful for each other!
Merry Christmas and <3