Diablo® III

Blizz Blue tracker post

Why on the official forums, the blizz blue tracker post do not track blue post like fansites?

I would like a way to track official blue post or reply on the official forums...
I dont really like to alway search on fansites to get all blue information...?

Reply Quote
Damn it, I wish you people would just leave me alone, I...

Oh, you can just use the search feature. Just type in someone's name, like Bashiok, and voila! I have mixed for you a potion!

Also, I haven't had any problems with the Blizz blue post tracker.
Edited by Giraffasaur on 12/21/2011 9:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
I think you dont understand...

I know about search fonction. But if I want to read the blue reply as soon as they write them.. I dont know.. like tweeter,

ex: if I click on the blue tracker and view all blue post.. I dont even see what the blue have wrote today like bashiok on ''one year'' thread.

I know he write one because the ticket is Blue with BLIZZ.. but if he repley I know really know if its someone who just bumped the thread on top.

I dont like to read all the thread because SOOOOOO many people are just trolling and giving false information ! im only reading blue.
Reply Quote
You should be able to simply click on the Blizz blue post button. It takes you to the next Blizzard post.
Reply Quote
ex: this thread <<KOREA'S GRB DELAYS RMAH REVIEW AGAIN>>

I dont want to click each time the blue icon to know if a blue replyed.. this kind of thread is alwau on top, It make any sense to click this thread 10 times each time someone reply?

I would like something like on www.diablofans.com

the blue topic tracker. he shows the time elapse between a blue reply. Its nice, quick, and giving the exact time a blue respond. I woul like that feature inside the official forums..

sorry if my question is not clear, im not english native..
Reply Quote
you guys dont understand.
Anyway I will still use fansite.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Now I got you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I understand it is that you'd like a button to take you to the latest Blizzard post.

There's one other trick. Change your Forum setup to Advanced (a button right above the search box). When this is changed, you'll have the ability to click on a little arrow that displays in between the Subject and the Author...and it takes you to the last post you looked at in the thread. I realize this doesn't solve the problem, but it might speed things up at least...

I use it in order to get to the latest Blizzard post I had read, then click on the Blizz post tracker, and voila.
Edited by Giraffasaur on 12/21/2011 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
does the first blue post mean lastest post for you?

Like on the RHMA thread, bashiok replyed like more than 6-7times. If I clikc first blue post, you right I see it. I can also jump to next blue post.

but If I only want to read the last post...? and I want to be sure its a new post not only hours or day old..
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Glurp
does the first blue post mean lastest post for you?

Dang, I've been trying it several different ways, but it seems this "advanced" feature only takes you to the last page you were reading on. It doesn't sort by posts.

I would like to read the last post as well, but it looks like the fansite-like mechanism isn't available on the official forums.
Reply Quote
Hey

I was reading this information and although it clarified a few things. I was wondering one thing, as SEA players are specifically allowed to play on NA servers for d3 (like SC2), whether there could be a special exemption for the RMAH region lock(specifically for New Zealand and Australia). The reason i say this is SEA servers are DEAD compared to NA and although there is a slight latency jump the amount of people to buy and sell items from would be a huge boost. We have to buy things in USD all the time online and I know paypal easily could handle the conversion if we wanted to cash out?

Thanks
Edited by MrSpethial on 12/21/2011 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 1:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Holy crap, do all of you suffer from reading comprehension?
Go here
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/blizztracker/

The tracker does not work as assumed. I'm guessing every time a blue posts, they can check an option to let the post be trackable, so useless posts don't go up there.
Reply Quote
Holy crap, do all of you suffer from reading comprehension?
Go here
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/blizztracker/

The tracker does not work as assumed. I'm guessing every time a blue posts, they can check an option to let the post be trackable, so useless posts don't go up there.

You are right, I would like a page that works the sames as this one http://www.d3sanc.com/blue-tracker/

but on the OFFICIAL forum.. Because I dont really like to have multiple page open on my browser forum different sources. I want the official source.

And on fansiite, they something resume too much the thread and i lost information.

The offcial blue tracker, dont list every thread you are right. But I dont think it would be hard for blizzard to do a page that list all rescent blue post. thx...
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 04:43 PMPosted by Jacka
And what does Blizzard gain for doing this?

Ok so you think blizzard should alway gain something do add feature on their website? lol

From my point of view, it could be a great source of information.

Anyway, I know its not implemented on this forum, so I will continue to use fansites. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
12/21/2011 01:00 PMPosted by Raseru

This is correct.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]