Diablo® III

Twitter Beta Sweepstakes. Sign of Delay?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3790198992#1

It may be only 500 keys but this equates to an additional 5+weeks of Beta time.
Any thoughts? Am I mistaken in my opinion?
Reply Quote
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Reply Quote
march release...
first week February the last beta keys distributed.

take a look in the bug report section and you see why, also the korean makes problems i think they want money or right of co-determination the same !@#$ like the Starcraft 2 release.
Edited by D3BETA on 12/21/2011 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, this is pretty awful news. It's also becoming the longest Blizz Beta EVER.
Reply Quote
I think they started the Closed Beta too "Soon".

It only got people's hopes up.

If they were this far out from a release date, and didn't know it until late September/Early October, then something is messed up here.
Reply Quote
I dont know how to get a link of my tweet to put in this email /Raging hard!
Reply Quote
try google,
its works

edit: link: http://support.twitter.com/articles/80586-how-to-link-directly-to-an-individual-tweet
Edited by Glurp on 12/21/2011 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
march release...
first week February the last beta keys distributed.

take a look in the bug report section and you see why, also the korean makes problems i think they want money or right of co-determination the same !@#$ like the Starcraft 2 release.

The South Korea situation has nothing to do with "them wanting money or right of co-determination" - it's about the GRB determining whether or not the RMAH is legal or illegal in their country. As long as everything goes smoothly after the recent hiccup, we should have a decision early Jan.

Scourge:

The beta wasn't too "soon" - they ran in to problems else where. Blue said the game was done and they just wanted to polish it before shipping. That's why they originally said before the holidays in 2011.

I'm glad we're getting the current beta implementations. I'd just like to see Achievements come back if this is going to last another 2 months.
Reply Quote
Whatever we do or think we must wait at least 14 or more weeks to play the real game.
if i on the way into the internet i see no advertising same in tv nothing so they havent started his marketing campaign.
Reply Quote
try google,
its works

edit: link: http://support.twitter.com/articles/80586-how-to-link-directly-to-an-individual-tweet

Thanks so much! Now do they want us to write what we wrote along with the link to our tweet or a screenshot of it?
Reply Quote
i can't believe they posted this on the wow forums... and they said the beta isn't a marketing ploy.... lies i tell you LIES!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Just because its a new beta contest, don't mean the beta has to last very long, it can only last a week or 2 and still be released in February. And no, its not the longest blizzard beta. The original WoW beta was by far the longest well over a year.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 1:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 01:19 PMPosted by RiddleR
Thanks so much! Now do they want us to write what we wrote along with the link to our tweet or a screenshot of it?

Maybe both message and tweet's link

<<Send an email of the tweet to cstwitterfeedback@blizzard.com. With a link to your tweet.>>
Reply Quote
As we predicted, not January 2012. End of February 2012 is plausible and the best we can hope for. March 2012 is most likely what Blizzard is planning.
Reply Quote
i dont even want a release date. i just want them to keep us more informed of what they are doing and whether or not they are still on track
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Jacka,
This is not the delay, you should really research bash's posts before you conintinually post your conspiracy theories. but just to help you out, i will link just 1 thing for ya, to help you understand this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3764578704?page=10#191

Bash CLEARLY states that the Korean thing is not the holdup, let me even go as far as quote him on this.

.. Nevermind.. see the topic is RMAH approval in Korea.

So is that the real reason for the delay? His response is this:

No, as explained here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3710773312?page=19#362

The RMAH is NOT the REAL reason for the holdup, plain and simple black and white. If you even read the link to the other info. It says that the rune system and other things are holding the game up. If you haven't even read that post. They are reworking and redesigning a few things, and retesting this stuff.

So, before you continually post your conspiracy theory lies, you should really read what bliizzard posts for you. And before you say, well he's lying. Can you prove he is lying? Can you prove what you say is more truthful that what blizzard is telling us? The answer is no.
Edited by Tüskan on 12/21/2011 1:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why are they doing all this " facebook and twitter stuff... anyone who WANTS the beta will have opted in. if you don't want to beta enough to opt in i don't think you should be be able to get in by chance.

why don't they just send out 500 more opt ins.

and yes that was rhetorical...
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 5:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
wtf, how can there be a delay if there is no anounced release date ?

You may thing of Early 2012 as a release date but even tho, early 2012 doesn't mean january
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]