Diablo® III

Twitter Beta Sweepstakes. Sign of Delay?

90 Tauren Warrior
Jacka,
This is not the delay, you should really research bash's posts before you conintinually post your conspiracy theories. but just to help you out, i will link just 1 thing for ya, to help you understand this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3764578704?page=10#191

Bash CLEARLY states that the Korean thing is not the holdup, let me even go as far as quote him on this.

.. Nevermind.. see the topic is RMAH approval in Korea.

So is that the real reason for the delay? His response is this:

No, as explained here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3710773312?page=19#362

The RMAH is NOT the REAL reason for the holdup, plain and simple black and white. If you even read the link to the other info. It says that the rune system and other things are holding the game up. If you haven't even read that post. They are reworking and redesigning a few things, and retesting this stuff.

So, before you continually post your conspiracy theory lies, you should really read what bliizzard posts for you. And before you say, well he's lying. Can you prove he is lying? Can you prove what you say is more truthful that what blizzard is telling us? The answer is no.

The reason for the delay is because the Korean GRB is not giving Diablo 3 any kind of rating. The main reason for the delay of the Korean GRB's review of Diablo 3 is the RMAH and Blizzard's failure to provide enough information.

Do you think a single customer would be happy if Blizzard admitted that Korea was holding back the worldwide release of Diablo 3? So why would Blizzard admit that? They have the best PR out of all gaming companies.

lol your blind. Its pointless to try and keep trying to help you understand, you have it stuck in your head that daeity is right, and everyone else is wrong, including blizzard. ITS NOT THE HOLD UP
Reply Quote
Well, I think this tells us the earliest the game will be released is January 31st.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 5:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
So is it just me or did the rules not mention how many times you can enter? I may just have to send the same email 10000 times.
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 03:45 PMPosted by kira
So is it just me or did the rules not mention how many times you can enter? I may just have to send the same email 10000 times.

I think if you did that you'd hit their spam filter.

Personally, I assumed that you're entered once per twitter/e-mail account. You could send 10,000 e-mails in but after the first your twitter/e-mail is already in the database and you're just wasting your time.

Pivot tables aren't rocket science :)
Edited by BuckMurdock on 12/21/2011 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 04:38 PMPosted by BuckMurdock

I think if you did that you'd hit their spam filter.

Personally, I assumed that you're entered once per twitter/e-mail account. You could send 10,000 e-mails in but after the first your twitter/e-mail is already in the database and you're just wasting your time.

Pivot tables aren't rocket science :)

I didn't/don't know they use pivot tables D:

It seems like it would be faster for them to just copy 100 emails and forward those to twitter than it would be for them to make a table out of all the 1000's of participants before doing the same thing.

I've never done this, and I don't know if there's an easier way for them to make a table though, so correct me if I'm wrong.

And I only entered once anyway so whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/21/2011 03:40 PMPosted by Jacka
lol your blind. Its pointless to try and keep trying to help you understand, you have it stuck in your head that daeity is right, and everyone else is wrong, including blizzard. ITS NOT THE HOLD UP

Do you have any evidence to point me in the right direction then since you clearly have a deeper understanding of what is going on behind closed doors than I do? (Those quotes you posted mean nothing because I have other blue quotes which state otherwise, have you even read my thread?)

And I'm not supporting Daeity because I like tinfoil hats (even though I have never said anything about Daeity, so I don't really know where this came from)... I let him do research, and reach my own conclusions based on the evidence I am looking at. You know, thinking for yourself.

I'm also really curious as to what you don't think is finished within the game. If you even try to say runes... You see a rune affect for every skill, don't you?

Ya, runestones is one of them, they didn't like the original design and started working on new stuff for them. Also, there was something about server stability somewhere I can't remember where. As the link i posted, they are redoing reworking and retesting the stuff. The reason I said something about daiety, is because everyone seems to repeat exactly what he says. Just because he makes false assumptions, makes everyone think its real. Like the thing where he had inside information that the game was going to be released Jan.17th. And also, he was the one that started the rumor/information about blizzard laying off people due to the 2million + people stopping their wow accounts.
Reply Quote
Too much work for a beta key... I'll wait for the real game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]