Diablo® III

Items from d2 +skills in d3?

In d2 every1 had +skills gear.. How will this work in d3?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
D3 is not D2... ?
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 1:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I know there's no skill points, but why not add items like for example add 50dmg to firebomb skill (witch doctor only) items that improve spells
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 5:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
i dont think there are

mostly +% dmg and +fixed dmg which in turns directly affect all damaging skills
Edited by Fideling on 12/21/2011 1:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Maybe I missed something, isn't that the definition of Runestones?
Reply Quote
+Attack serves the same purpose.
Reply Quote
I can't imagine finding items enjoyable in D2 without +skills.

They were a huge and important affix in the Diablo world. Without them it'd be boring. An alternative is a must.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I can't imagine finding items enjoyable in D2 without +skills.

They were a huge and important affix in the Diablo world. Without them it'd be boring. An alternative is a must.

im starting to feel the same way, ALOT of affixes/suffixes have been removed deemed "un-needed" i feel it will make the items less random and less unique.
Reply Quote
I dont think there's anything that adds damage to specific skills. Kind of defeats the purpose of equalizing skill level and damage.

You get this amazing weapon, but it gives bonus to a skill you dont like. Now you have to choose between doing the optimal damage or using the skills you want.

I don't know how many affixes there are but I think there will be more variety and more enjoyable ones than +skills or + light radius.

+skills for the most part just means + damage and/or duration. That can be easily replaced with just +damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]