Diablo® III

Best joke present ever.

We opened xmas presents early this year because we live 3 1/2 hours from where we will actually be for xmas this year. My wife got me this gift with the description on it "You get too antsy about the anticipation for Diablo 3, you need to relax."

Keep in mind she isn't a gamer, she just supports me and my hobbies.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002LSI3JE/ref=asc_df_B002LSI3JE1829886?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B002LSI3JE

It feels so good :)
Reply Quote
Expensive Joke, haha. Though I'm sure it may be comfortable.
Reply Quote
Haha! awesome :)
Reply Quote
Very comfy, sitting in it here at.............work.... omg sorry about that, it found a knot
Reply Quote
I wonder how one finds a wife like that. I have decided that I must date a woman that is a gamer or is completely fine with me gaming without complaining about how much time i spend on the computer. I love the woman not the computer but so many woman cannot get that through there head,.
Reply Quote
Sharper Image? I thought they went out of business years ago. Maybe that was only their retail stores, then?
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 11:09 AMPosted by Kinetic
I wonder how one finds a wife like that. I have decided that I must date a woman that is a gamer or is completely fine with me gaming without complaining about how much time i spend on the computer. I love the woman not the computer but so many woman cannot get that through there head,.

FInd a gamer wife. It is much more enjoyable pwning the hordes of undead with a gamer wife.
Reply Quote

Just gotta have a good gf who understands who you are and what you do in your spare time.
Reply Quote
My father got me what I thought was a nice new copy of starcraft 2 but when I opened it up it was a Kenny G album. After I got done being completely mortified I took the cd out to the front yard and burned it.
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 11:55 AMPosted by Bemith
Just gotta have a good gf who understands who you are and what you do in your spare time.

Exactly.

The key thing, is to do the same for her. Most non-gaming women (I've met) aren't "anti-gamer" unless all your attention goes towards games.

My gf got me the D3 rainbow shirt as an early present (mainly because I had to order it), and pretty much stole it from me when it came in :(
Edited by Skyfire on 12/21/2011 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote

We both play volleyball competitively. So we have our own "hobby" together. Both pretty independent people. The key to finding someone like this to treat gaming like its not a big deal, its what you do and they have to deal with it. On the flip side you cant be a knock off jerk that doesn't take some time to chill with them.

But yeah its def not a 1sided thing. Shes gotta be independent and have some maturity level beyond "Games are the devil, stop playing them or I'm leaving you"
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 01:49 PMPosted by Skyfire

Exactly.

The key thing, is to do the same for her. Most non-gaming women (I've met) aren't "anti-gamer" unless all your attention goes towards games.

My gf got me the D3 rainbow shirt as an early present (mainly because I had to order it), and pretty much stole it from me when it came in :(

My wife also got me 6 shirts.

2 dress shirts,
2 volleyball shirts,
1 shirt that says "Trophy Wife" (for me, not her)
1 shirt that says "I'm so gay I poop rainbows" (replace the word poop with you know)

So in some instance, we both got cool rainbow shirts!
Reply Quote

Now paint the blue stripes red and put the Diablo III logo in the middle of it.
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 02:10 PMPosted by D3BETA
Now paint the blue stripes red and put the Diablo III logo in the middle of it.

It already glows red ;)

Its blue when its just plugged in, but when you power it up it goes red

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/4664/peopleo.png
Reply Quote
My gf and I both know one of the presents we got each other for Christmas:

Preordered Diablo 3 CEs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]