Diablo® III

Make a $5 Horadric Cube in 5 hours!

Hello all,

During the last couple of months I have seen website articles on fan-made Horadric Cubes.

Since I've made several of these things myself, I decided to make a Horadric Cube.

I think what I achieved is much closer to the original cube than many of the others made before.
It was also cheap and relatively easy. It would make a great Christmas gift!

This is a "How-To" make one of these.

You don't have to be used to working with clay to make anything less awesome.

Finished Product: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9397/photoon20111220at1630.jpg

This website doesn't allow me to post images so I posted this on another Diablo website as well. You don't have to register or anything, and it'll be easier to follow the instructions.

Instructions:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?818536-Make-a-5-Horadric-Cube-in-5-hours!&p=8135443#post8135443
Edited by Zephron on 12/21/2011 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 11:42 AMPosted by D3BETA
Pretty freaking cool man, but I'm sure if I tried this something would explode and/or get set on fire.

Reminds me of the Simpsons, when Homer takes over for Smithers while he's on vacation. After a series of starting things on fire, he pours milk in the cereal and it also starts on fire.

Not sure why. Don't mind me.
Reply Quote
thanks for sharing that's pretty cool
Edited by Magistrate on 12/21/2011 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
/sigh. I thought it was going to be made out of gingerbread with frosting or something. /grumbles
Reply Quote
If you try hard enough, I'm sure you can do it with gingerbread, LOL.

I've made two now, and my oven only blew up ....once. LOLMEBBEJK

The tutorial is supposed to be really simple so hopefully anyone with $5 cash and a little ambition should be able to do it in time for Christmas!
Edited by Zephron on 12/21/2011 3:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]