Diablo® III

Quoting Bug with Battle Tag

If I make a post, it'll show my BattleTag roYal. However, if someone quotes my post, it'll show my old posting name of Rombusn instead of the BattleTag I posted with. Also, if you look at the thread listings, the last post made shows the Rombusn name instead of the BattleTag. The Author also shows the Rombusn name instead of my BattleTag. This makes for a very confusing experience.
Edited by Rombusn on 12/20/2011 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/20/2011 09:38 PMPosted by Rombusn
If I make a post, it'll show my BattleTag roYal. However, if someone quotes my post, it'll show my old posting name of Rombusn instead of the BattleTag I posted with. Also, if you look at the thread listings, the last post made shows the Rombusn name instead of the BattleTag. This makes for a very confusing experience.

See...
Edited by Rombusn on 12/20/2011 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, this happens several places (last I checked OP and Last Poster on list of threads). Hopefully this will be fixed when BattleTag becomes more universal is the Blizzard infrastructure.

Good Find
-Obelisk
Reply Quote
It also appears the Edited By is inconsistent as well. That also shows the Rombosn character name instead of the BattleTag.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]