Diablo® III

Diablo to consoles...

Way to support Microsoft Blizzard. :| platforms like Xbox or Ps3 prevent any learning! Its a waste of time and bottle-necks our gaming. Blizzard only support pc please, your the fire in our hearts. (^. ^")
Reply Quote
I'm a hardcore PS3 gamer, yet I play SC2 and will play D3 on Mac because these games are made to be played on PC/Mac. Some games play better on consoles, other better on a computer. I can't imagine playing Assassin's Creed games on a PC. much more fluid with a Dualshock3. Just my opinion. D3 on consoles will not be as good as the PC/Mac version... and I don't want to wait any longer as well!
Edited by Neomobius on 12/21/2011 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
I seriously doubt they could indeed direct port a franchise like Diablo to console without seriously dumbing down the interface, spells, and movement controls.

It's more than likely that when they say they want to bring Diablo to console, they mean a seperate and future title in the series.

This would make sense.
Reply Quote
At Blizzcon they mentioned them working on releasing a console version of d3, during the Q&A they also said that the hardest part of making it into a console game is the movement controls, and basically said it would be a different game if it ever was released console.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 07:05 PMPosted by Jacka
Don't expect console Diablo 3 until the next-gen consoles come out, and the Expansion.

This I hope they dont think about the current generation
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
people say there are games that feel like they are made for console, thats why i got an xbox controller for my pc so now no game feels weird and all games have better graphics than console :D
PC = 1
Console = 0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]