Diablo® III

Tracking game hours

I vote that Blizzard should track game hours so that they can use that information to help them decide who gets beta access next time around.

Wouldn't it be nice to have rewarded us who spent so much time in Diablo 2 with beta access to D3?

My luck and new computer has not carried me far with all these contests and opt-ins.

Would you guys be in favor of tracking game hours to help reward those who devote multiple (bot-free) hours to the game over the years?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I vote that Blizzard should track game hours so that they can use that information to help them decide who gets beta access next time around.

Wouldn't it be nice to have rewarded us who spent so much time in Diablo 2 with beta access to D3?

My luck and new computer has not carried me far with all these contests and opt-ins.

Would you guys be in favor of tracking game hours to help reward those who devote multiple (bot-free) hours to the game over the years?

Game hours isn't the information they're looking for. Its hardware + luck of the draw.
Reply Quote
If game hours were tracked, entitlement threads (similar to this) would multiply by probably a billion. Rounded down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]