Diablo® III

BattleTag and Diablo 3 Access

When I logged into my Battlenet account today it said that I needed to create a BattleTag or post to the Beta forums before I would be allowed to get Diablo 3 Beta access. So I created a BattleTag but I still don't have access to the Beta. What's up with that? Can we get this fixed?
Reply Quote
Yes, a battle tag is required if you are in the Diablo 3 beta, not to get the diablo 3 beta.

Sorry about that.

-Obelisk.
Reply Quote
are they still handing out beta-keys?
Reply Quote
Blizzard has not done a huge beta key release (unless you count the 200 a week on Facebook). They have been slowly randomly selecting people to get keys at an unspecified rate to keep their servers in capacity and test all needed features.

As for now, I'd have to say that getting a key is looking more and more unlikely as the game draws closer to release. I wouldn't rule out the possibility but the more time that goes on, the slimmer the odds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]