Diablo® III

Templar last choice

Which does the community find better overall for a Demon Hunter? Guardian or Inspire?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
It will mostly depend on your build, and what difficulty you are playing on, for normal difficulty, I don't think it will matter much, in the beginning of the game, mobs don't seem hard enough for it to matter, and by the end of the game, a player will probably be good enough to not need the follower anyway. But for the higher difficulties, I'd go with Guardian, but you'll probably have better luck posting this in the Demon Hunter forums, as this forum doesn't get a whole lot of attention.
Reply Quote
I think most players will choose Guardian over Inspire. To me Inspire still needs some inspiration to inspire me to pick it. We will have to see when the game comes out.
Reply Quote
Inspire is better if you are good at avoiding death. Guardian looks really powerful for saving you from dying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]