Diablo® III

holidays

k so i was looking at, i think it was the fan art section of the d3 website, and i saw diablo as santa or something, and i got an idea, probably not original, in fact I'm extremely sure it isnt, but what if during holidays you could create matches expressly for holiday encounters, simmilar to the way gears of war 3 does with their multiplayer, so basically each difficulty would get a boss zone simmilar to a pocket dimension like 1/3 the size of hell from d2, created for this holiday, wherein the demon Nichola Sant (or something, its an example) is planning on ruining the holidays (big demon wearing a santa hat that throws presents at ppl). the rewards would be on par with the difficulty and the location, etc. and it would just be a fun way to level during the holidays, as an extra boss or encounter or something...
Reply Quote
trying to ruin christmas by throwing presents seems counter productive
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
HAI.

Em pretty shure that thar will b unike contint 4 holidaze that will be prettee culz so dunt wuree about dat ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]