Diablo® III

O Diablo <3

Hey guys i havent been familiar with the Diablo lore universe for long but i was wondering do any of you find it strange how diablo can be so easily defeated? Like for when he first gets hunted by the Horadrim <sorry for spelling errors> i understand this defeat cause Tal Rasha's a bad@#$ but through the first and second games, and the events leading up to D3 idk i feel like he could of put up more of a fight. Thoughts?
Reply Quote
It was all part of Diablo's master plan.

Now everything will fall before the might of THE Prime Evil.
Reply Quote
Lol dude thats awesome i never thought of it that way.
Reply Quote
It seems, to me at least. Duriel, the Act 2 final boss is harder than Diablo.
Reply Quote
We haven't faced Diablo at his full potential, yet. In Diablo I, he had possessed the body of a child because he didn't have enough power to take control of someone more powerful. In Diablo II, he was still possessing the wanderer. Aside from the obvious weakness of still being bound to a mortal body, Cain also believes that the wanderer was fighting back against Diablo as we fought him in Diablo II.

Plus, the Book of Cain explains that, for lore purposes, it's assumed that a full party and then some were present during the battles, so it wasn't just 1on1 like it might have been while we were playing the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]