Diablo® III

D3 release in February? Look at the picture.

How will you explain that?

http://chattypics.com/files/WP_000046_m59ysntp2o.jpg
WOW. They are pretty damn sure about that, hahaha.
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/230/ss20120107045212.jpg

mispelled February? or am I mis spelling it??
85 Worgen Hunter
then the chance of release in feb is high. good to see
Well i am surprised that nobody has pointed out that the beta sweepstakes runs until Jan 23rd. The beta will run a little while longer after that so mid-late February could actually work. Below is text from the beta sweepstakes.

Q. When exactly will the weekly drawings be held?
A. Drawings will be held every Tuesday. We'll gather up all of the entries submitted before 11:59 p.m. each Monday and then randomly select 100 qualified winners from that pool to receive a beta key. Winners will be removed from the entry pool and the process will repeat again the following Monday until January 23, 2012.
Edited by fourzerofour on 1/7/2012 5:06 AM PST
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/230/ss20120107045212.jpg

mispelled February? or am I mis spelling it??

Is Aleman!!! :D
wtF????? OOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
What is the actual release date on this board? I can't see it...
that would put it 3 days before my birthday! :) I am calculating by that countdown clock, the 3rd Feb, lets say the 4th to be on the safe side! :)
*continued* OOOOOOOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
01/07/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Masonite
that would put it 3 days before my birthday! :) I am calculating by that countdown clock, the 3rd Feb, lets say the 4th to be on the safe side! :)

Thanks.

But why blizzard would let resellers spill the news instead of an official announcement from them? Kind of confusing...
That's what I don't understand. Very peculiar.

01/07/2012 05:11 AMPosted by Wonka
But why blizzard would let resellers spill the news instead of an official announcement from them? Kind of confusing...

who knows
I feel like those things cost someone some money somewhere along the way, and that money would surely have not been spent on a guess by a higher-up in the Best Buy executive chain.
I work for FutureShop (Canada) and I'm able to see some release dates from my terminal (closed access computer). The shown date for Diablo 3 is February 5th. It has actually change since the last time I checked it was December 31th (default date for unknown release). I can bring you back a photo today if anybody want to.

Funny fact is that FutureShop is own my BestBuy...

However, I seriously doubt about this date.
Edited by Wonka on 1/7/2012 5:28 AM PST
NO DATES are real.... unless given by blizzard themself.

ya blizz never gives the dates to the retailers before there ready.. looks legit, why are they playing with my emotions..
Yay, another vitriol inducing release date speculation... I hope a blue jumps on this quickly, before the pitchforks come out again.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]