Diablo® III

D3 release in February? Look at the picture.

85 Goblin Mage
almost successful troll is almost successful
Diablo february fifth?
NOPE, CHUCK TESTA!!
100 Tauren Paladin
What I find interesting about this is the phrase "ancient evils - reawakened!" - you search diablo 3 on best buys website its the first thing you see.

Can't find that quote anywhere official though but best buy seems pretty sure about it as a company why else would that also be posted on there website
What I find interesting about this is the phrase "ancient evils - reawakened!" - you search diablo 3 on best buys website its the first thing you see.

Can't find that quote anywhere official though but best buy seems pretty sure about it as a company why else would that also be posted on there website

its known that quite a few evils from the past 2 games are making a return. not going to spoil it for anyone, but thats probably what best buy is getting at.
80 Tauren Druid
Picture looks legit but lets face it. But 2 things come to mind
1) Why isn't Blizzard giving confirmation to this and;
2) If this is the real release date would the likes of Wal-Mart also not have release dates for it.?

I've looked but not seen anything yet and the pre release WoW annual pass people should get it day 1 as well. I'm thinking someone put up a poster they made at home in a best buy and took a bad picture of it to give us all hope that the end/ start is coming soon.

To Blizzard. Please confirm or deny the pre release dates for us all that have only waited 10 years for D3 so that this snow ball can melt once and for all.

Silv
Shoop, can tell by the pixels surrounding the Diablo "rectangle" that is obviously ripped off a website or something. Difference in color, intentionally low quality
OK, this is something.
making people paranoid isint my goal but shouldnt bash ring in to at least shoot down this thread wether the OPs picture is true or not ?

i mean, it is a pretty convincing trolling attempt to the untrained eyes and could stir up a pretty sizeable noobstorm over time.

idk, i wouldve expected some sort of moderator intervention by now...
Jantober 32rd, 109 A.C.
Edited by ObsCure on 1/7/2012 10:51 AM PST
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 12:50 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Warlock
The poster is not fake
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Diablo+III+-+Mac/Windows/1800081.p?id=1218292463150&skuId=1800081&st=diablo&lp=2&cp=1

making people paranoid isint my goal but shouldnt bash ring in to at least shoot down this thread wether the OPs picture is true or not ?

i mean, it is a pretty convincing trolling attempt to the untrained eyes and could stir up a pretty sizeable noobstorm over time.

idk, i wouldve expected some sort of moderator intervention by now...

Just means it's fake. They only rush in and close threads which expose leaks. Obviously this is not a leak.

yeah, i know its fake like most people here. what im saying is that the picture is convincing enough to start harmful rumors around.

look at it like the KGRB issue. wether its true or not no one knows for sure, but its getting spread around so much people are becoming more and more willing to believe it. and bash did ring it to clarify it.

thats what im expecting here

edit :
The poster is not fake
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Diablo+III+-+Mac/Windows/1800081.p?id=1218292463150&skuId=1800081&st=diablo&lp=2&cp=1

that just means best buy is stupid. or attempting to play the attention !@#$% strategy
Edited by Fenix on 1/7/2012 11:03 AM PST
85 Blood Elf Warlock
well the fact that its on bestbuys website mean that the poster is poorly made but real, im not saying that the game is gunna come out on that date.
85 Tauren Druid
According to a German D3 fansite, the location of the Best Buy shop, where the picture was taken, is Rochester, MN:

http://diablo3.gamona.de/2012/01/07/best-buy-mn-diablo-3-mitternachtsverkauf-am-1-februar-2012/

It seems they actually called that shop and got full confirmation for both, the midnight sales as well as February 1st, 2012 being the date (if my translation is correct).
01/07/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Lasterius
YOU CAN ALL SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT AS I WORK FOR BEST BUY I NO THERE IS NO RELEASE FOR THIS GAME OUT ON THE MARKET YET OH AND FYI BESTBUY AND BESTBUY.COM ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY JUST WORK TOGETHER JUST LIKE WALMART AND WALMART.COM

http://i.imgur.com/wb7v9.png
I drove to my local Best Buy and no such poster in the store exists here.
Edited by Artrion on 1/7/2012 11:23 AM PST
85 Blood Elf Priest
Pretty sure that's false advertising, someone should sue :P
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]