Diablo® III

62 hours

90 Draenei Mage
It's been 62 hours since the last CM post on these forums...

Is this a sign of release? Or a sign of Gamma?
Reply Quote
Their trying to figure out how long they need to wait since the GRB decision to announce the release date without people figuring out that they have been delaying the game because of the GRB.
Reply Quote
It's a sign of lack of blue posts!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Woops, sorry guys! I jumped the gun and missed a post about system requirements....

I am ready for my flogging...
Reply Quote
- ANZ
SEA forums have gone weeks without Blue posts at times.

Nothing to see here, folks. It means nothing.

No signature.
Edited by TCPMathmick on 1/14/2012 12:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's a sign of nothing. Despite being community managers they try to have as little to do with the community as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Guys, I was just bored and posted this to keep me occupied.

I do not believe that the lack of communication has anything to do with a release, in fact I just chalked it all up to the fact that they work for Blizzard.

Reply Quote
Sign of Jacka deleting posts!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Is this a sign of my needing something else to do?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Sign of the weekend.
Reply Quote
Post like this remind me of people staring at a piece of burned toast and saying, "ZOMG!!! It's JESUS!! SIGN OF TEH ARMAGEDDON!!111"
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
Maybe you just scared them off. >.>

That said, I believe most of the CMs have many things they have to do each day. It would behoove you to stop trying to read "signs" from things that are just part of life on these forums. There isn't a whole lot going on with these forums right now, so if they don't have anything to announce, they aren't going to come here just to post on threads, since all the threads just ask for the one piece of information they can't tell you. :)
Reply Quote
sign of delay?
ever thought of that?
no. :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
01/14/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Lissanna
It would behoove you to stop trying to read "signs" from things that are just part of life on these forums. There isn't a whole lot going on with these forums right now

Guys, I was just bored and posted this to keep me occupied.

I do not believe that the lack of communication has anything to do with a release, in fact I just chalked it all up to the fact that they work for Blizzard.
Reply Quote
Probably not a discernible sign of anything, might be a sign of delay, definitely not a sign of release.
Reply Quote
It's been 62 hours since the last CM post on these forums...

Is this a sign of release? Or a sign of Gamma?

its a sign that 72 hours have passed since there last post
(edited for the time delay between the OPs post and mine)
Edited by Fenix on 1/14/2012 11:14 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]