Diablo® III

It would be really cool if...

I really wish D3 has different endings for different classes. Seems realistic and whatnot. What do you guys think? :p
Reply Quote
I believe this version of Diablo will feature for cutscenes use realtime rendering.

Cutscenes are not to be confused with cinematics, but that would also certainly be possible.
Reply Quote
I hope we wont be forced to watch any of the lore story crap, everything must be skippable to not interfere with killing !@#$ over and over
Reply Quote
Original thread
Reply Quote
Yes Skrillex is awesome. Yeah I hope it does, they don't all go to the same place right? I want to hear what happens to them afterward. Like the extra chapter at the end of a book (so want to say prolouge or something like that).
Reply Quote
- ANZ
01/14/2012 03:34 PMPosted by D3BETA
Like the extra chapter at the end of a book (so want to say prolouge or something like that).

Epilogue?

No signature.
Reply Quote
01/14/2012 03:34 PMPosted by D3BETA
Yes Skrillex is awesome. Yeah I hope it does, they don't all go to the same place right? I want to hear what happens to them afterward. Like the extra chapter at the end of a book (so want to say prolouge or something like that).
They push the reset button and do it all over again. For the fat loots.

I don't know, I think it's unnecessary. The Diablo games have never ever dealt with the character endings within the context of their own game. I think that's by design. It lets Blizzard use the characters for cameos in future games without having been precluded by a story written years ago. It's also, I think, because character endings are totally unnecessary, because Diablo is not about your character. It's about the epic quest that your character is on. Once said quest ends, what happens to your character is irrelevant, except as it applies to future games.
Edited by Static on 1/14/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]