Diablo® III

♦♣♠♥Grug's Late Night Thread - Cultists♥♠♣♦

♦♣♠♥ Grug's Late Night Thread ♥♠♣♦
Does your posting schedule not match the majority of the community? Do you enjoy discussing and debating Diablo 3 into the wee hours of the morning? Well, fellow night-owls, this is your spot. Because the night isn't over until you say so!

Tonight's topic is Cultists. Oh those wacky cultists, always running around in hoods and robes, stabbing people and making sacrifices. Some of them have staves and transform into big demons. Others just want to murder you dead. Do you like the Cultists in Diablo 3? Any you're particularly fond of? Do you look forward to slaughtering them for their wicked ways? Do you think there will be any female cultists?
Reply Quote
My whole family are cultists, and they're just normal people. I'm very angry at Blizzard for their insensitive treatment of cultists in their video games.
Reply Quote
You taunt me with your Beta havage. I can answer but one of your questions at this point, as I have not really experienced the game and as such have not the knowledge but to answer this one question.

Yes I look forward to slaughtering them.
Reply Quote
I don't feel like I've had enough experience with them. So far as I know, the only ones I've run in to are those channeling on my good friend, the Templar.
Reply Quote
Tbh I wish you could just stand by and let them transform the templar. That guy is annoying as hell.

But I do look forward to popping them like the loot pinatas they are
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Can you imagine the first meeting of the Cultists of Sanctuary Union? What would they talk about? Important issues to cultists? Interesting.
Reply Quote
Actually, we talked about getting a bulk deal on dry cleaning for our robes.

Then we took a break when the sacrificial goat got loose and ate most of our copy of the Necronomicon.
Reply Quote
If they were stronger, I'd love them more :)
Reply Quote
I not haz beta

/cry
/sips coffee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]