Diablo® III

need a new PC for D3

so im going to have to get a new PC to run D3. im leaning towards this one. do u guys think it will run diablo 3 on max settings with no problems? what do u guys think?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229300
Reply Quote
well, i say i spent more on my graphics card than your about to spend on your entire laughable pc..... think about it
Reply Quote
laughable pc? u dont have to be a dik about it. i wasnt wanting to spend anymore than that.
Reply Quote
inb4justbuildone
Edited by MrShotgun on 1/17/2012 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/17/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Kaks187
well, i say i spent more on my graphics card than your about to spend on your entire laughable pc..... think about it

Your old graphics card is probably better than my current one...can I have it?

That pc will probably be able to run the game just fine, max settings and all.
Reply Quote
now this is what i like to hear. i dont have to have it run on max settings, but it would be cool. :)
Reply Quote
You haven't posted your resolution that you will be playing at. This changes everything. If you are Full 1080p or even 1200 a single 6870 I tell you will definitely not run it on max. But if you have a lower resolution it may be fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]