Diablo® III

[Suggestion] Simplified Post Tracking

Greetings, loving the new site. One feature I feel would benefit the most is ease of tracking posts. Getting a notification when someone has replied to a thread you authored or quoted you. Possibly flagging topics in which you have posted as well. It would be nice to have posts with MVP replies get some kind of green icon or notification next to them. Thanks for all the hard work!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Completely agree with his suggestion. As of now I do a search for my posts and check some of the topics but I may lost an answer to one of my older posts.
Reply Quote
The post tracking in addition to being easy should be automatic. At least I think so. For now I am stuck bookmarking my post, which is not difficult or a big deal, but not the point. A company such a blizzard should have thought of this from the beginning, not receive it from their users.

MY BAD, you can track your posts, but ... you have to hover over your name and it is a UI thing not a menu thing.. sorry blizzard.
Edited by childmangler#1311 on 2/12/2013 9:45 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]