Diablo® III

When is Diablo 3 hitting the shelves?

Sign of Beta!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We'll all get older than Deckard Cain before D3 is released.
Reply Quote
These threads are prolly starting to piss the devs off. One of these days we are going to get an announcement saying "The devs dont know what happened to the game but it is all gone we can project 15 more years to release at best.......so it will be Soon TM (also this pushes every other project back also :) cheers)"
Reply Quote
It will be in June 2012 thats when the last one came out I think. although I just saw a date of march not to long ago.
Reply Quote
March... Please.
Reply Quote
The overall outlook is that Blizzard anticipates that they might be positioned well currently and they estimate that a potential scheduling of a release date announcement could be on the horizon, soon.
Reply Quote
whatever
Reply Quote
soon(more like later)™
ALT-00153
Edited by FatJoeBro on 1/13/2012 11:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
- ANZ
http://i.imgur.com/N2QPQ.jpg

No signature.
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/N2QPQ.jpg

No signature.

Well done.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
12-21-12 diablo will be released and he will rise from hell and destroy the world
Reply Quote
Smh

When it's done

/sips coffee
Reply Quote
3 Draenei Warrior
I know when Diablo 3 will hit shelves....When our kids have grandkids....and their kids have kids.....j/k...When I called gamestop.com they didn't expect it to come out till late april early may.....
Edited by Stingspell on 1/14/2012 10:46 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]