Diablo® III

End of Beta Notice?

When the inevitable time comes for the beta to end, are we going to have some sort of heads up? Maybe just a week or so in advance - time enough for everyone to make time out of their busy schedules to enjoy one last run through. I'm asking because, well, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I kind of feel like the beta is going to end soon, and I'd hate to feel like my key, wasn't used to it's full extent.
Reply Quote
01/14/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Burrello
are we going to have some sort of heads up?

Yes.
Reply Quote
If you are worried about your key not being used to its full extent...

Give it to me.
Reply Quote
01/14/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Burrello
but I kind of feel like the beta is going to end soon

Doubt it.
Reply Quote
It's kinda unnecessary...I think the game won't be released months after the beta ends, so I'd prefer save the time to enjoy the actual game. I'll probably skip a few classes and store some instant noodles.
If I skip classes before beta ends and after the game releases, I'll be in huge trouble.
So at least it's unnecessary for me.
Reply Quote
Using Sc2 as a model.. They stopped the open beta about a month out. That really hurt cause SC2 beta was fun as hell. Of course the live of SC2 was polished up a bit and different from the beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]