Diablo® III

i need a gg movie

85 Worgen Hunter
Snatch

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208092/
Reply Quote
01/17/2012 02:02 AMPosted by MaximusPrime
Big Trouble in Little China

with a box cover like that, can't do it... especially after i just watched some of Dead Alive

edit: snatch it is
edit edit: after Lost Highway
Edited by Boscher on 1/17/2012 2:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/17/2012 02:03 AMPosted by Boscher
edit edit: after Lost Highway

Post back afterwards, I'm interested in what you think of it. :)
Reply Quote
wuts email

u can del after i swoop
Reply Quote
12 monkeys!
Reply Quote
27 Gnome Mage
Dune
Reply Quote
V for Vendetta
Reply Quote
Seven. It's amazing. And directed by david fincher. If you've already seen it, I'd recommend The Game. Same director and in my opinion an equally good film. If you like those then I would always recommend any movie by him.
Reply Quote
No one has mentioned Boondock Saints. shame shame.

I will second Snatch - and if you like Snatch add Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels and RocknRolla.

Brotherhood of the Wolf. amazing French film, so has subtitles.

Equilibrium is a lesser known title as well. Christian Bale is the main character, some people hate him though... lol.
Edited by Sartan on 1/17/2012 5:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Man can't believe you're not watching my fav movie of all time "Oldboy" because it has subs but to each his own i guess. My other suggestion would be my number two film 12 Angry Men the 1957 version with Henry Fonda. If you don't want to see one of the greatest films ever made because it's old, you could watch one of the many remakes which aren't horrible by any means but don't come close to being as good, the last Russian remake was quite good I will say, a little different but good.

If you change your mind about subs I would have more than a few more movies, like Infernal Affairs, I saw the Devil, No sympathy for Mr Revenge, Lady Vengeance, Joint Security Area, Battle Royale, ect. And yes I'm a fan Chan Wook Park (obviously).
Edited by Junkboy on 1/17/2012 4:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Child's play

Child's play 2 - Sorry Jack

Child's play 3 - Look who's stalking
Reply Quote
revolver
Reply Quote
27 Gnome Mage
A Boy and His Dog. It was based on the novella by Harlan Ellison. Anyone remember seeing that?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Enemy at the Gates:

This movie is about two snipers in World War II during the battle of Stalingrad.
Reply Quote
Tucker & Dale vs Evil (comedy/horror) on netflix
Reply Quote
How has no one mentioned Groundhog Day? It's probably my favorite movie ever. I saw it a few times when I was younger and just thought it was a quirky comedy with a unique premise. But I've watched it a few more times recently and see how it's actually a subtle, yet still deep philosophical look at what it means to be a good person. Seriously, if everyone watched Groundhog Day and seriously considered the points it makes, the world would be a better place. It's also very funny and one of Bill Murray's best performances.

If you want good comedy, sci-fi, action and a touch of romance, check out Red vs. Blue. Yeah, it's not a traditional movie, but it has better comedy, sci-fi and action than most movies. It starts out a little rough, but they got better as they kept making them. At first, it's mainly a comedy, but later on, the tone gets a bit more serious and the story gets a lot more compelling with a huge twist. Start with season 1, http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb&v=more
Reply Quote
Liar Liar is great, if you haven't already seen it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
The silence of the Lambs.
Reply Quote
Inglorious Bastards is prob'ly the best movie. Doesn't quite fit your timeframe, but one could argue that it has existed before time.
Reply Quote
Not willing to watch a movie with subtitles? Then you're not worthy to hear my recommendations!!!

Yeah I said it.

P.S. Most of my recommendations would not even be subtitled movies, but still.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]