Diablo® III

Where is the Sin war trilogy located?

I know it was said that it is in Sanctuary, It starts in Seram but i dont see this in the D3 map, do the two coincide or did i miss something?
Reply Quote
did anyone read the books?.. lol
Reply Quote
Off the topic of my head, the Sin War probably would've occurred within or near the region that is now Kehjistan. Kehjistan is a renamed power, the home ground for the Mage Clans once known as Kehjan during the Sin War.

Anyway, you gotta remember Seram was just a small place (Tristram size maybe) the events of the Sin War happen 3,000 years before the Darkening of Tristram happen. Time has progress. Cities and powers have risen and faded away with time since then. A forgotten village no doubt lost amongst the wars, death, manipulations etc. that have follow.
Reply Quote
Great books

/sips coffee
Reply Quote
01/13/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Genocidal
I know it was said that it is in Sanctuary, It starts in Seram but i dont see this in the D3 map, do the two coincide or did i miss something?

I can't remember, but I am pretty sure later in the series they go to bigger places, so look for more names and check the map.

Hmmm, based on the terrain, I would have to disagree with Eroldren, and say it was probably in the western continent near the Sharval Wilds or Westmarch/Bramwell/Tristram area, as I thought those areas were forested and stuff like that, which seems to be the setting for the books for the most part. Kurast area is jungles and swamps, and I don't think the majority of the books took place in desert areas, although I think some parts did.

Just my guess.
Reply Quote
As I recall, Seram was a village in the nord and the characters have gone through both Kehjistan and the Torajan Jungles. They have also set foot on mount Arreat.
Reply Quote
01/14/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Miniced
As I recall, Seram was a village in the nord and the characters have gone through both Kehjistan and the Torajan Jungles. They have also set foot on mount Arreat.

That is about how I recall it. They didn't cover much land. Mount Arreat didn't exactly count.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]