Diablo® III

Expansion classes = From organized cities?

With the Barbarians being isolated and scatters, Wizards not actually being part of an organzation, Witch Doctors being in a tiny pocket, Monks being in an obscure location, and Demon Hunters being loaners, what would expansion classes be?

During release, the world doesn't know, remember, or care about the Demons. They can't be part of the classes you pick from. Such as the Westmarch Paladins (From D2).

I'm wondering if the expansion classes would be from cities of trained professions.
Paladin being one of them. Sorcercers another. Archers, etc.
Reply Quote
Space pandas.
Reply Quote
Insert some completely new or maybe some old school class here. Blizz tends to completely revamp if they add something new to provide a different experience. D2 was the Druid and the Assassin.

Conjecture? Some kind of summoning class.. maybe a beastmaster... Then probably a Werewolf or Vampire class.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
get me my amazon back and ill be g2g
Reply Quote
A Spirit Master would be great, also an Alchemist or hmm Hybrids, like half human half demon and half human half angel, like those in constantine
Edited by Strife on 1/14/2012 8:45 AM PST
Reply Quote

During release, the world doesn't know, remember, or care about the Demons. They can't be part of the classes you pick from. Such as the Westmarch Paladins (From D2).

It has only been 20 years. It wouldn't be forgotten so quickly. Bring back the paladins!
Reply Quote
01/14/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Strife
hmm Hybrids, like half human half demon and half human half angel, like those in constantine

You should really get the Book of Cain or at least read up elsewhere on the history of humans in Sanctuary. They're already descendants of hybrids.
Edited by Cinnabar on 1/14/2012 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/14/2012 08:41 AMPosted by ShadowSpawn
I'm think they should add half-demon and/or half angel as a class. Some many possibilities.

You don't know much about the lore, do you? The Nephalem (aka humans) are already half angel/half demon. Go read the book of cain, foo'.
Reply Quote
01/14/2012 08:56 AMPosted by CriMzoiD
I'm wondering if the expansion classes would be from cities of trained professions. Paladin being one of them. Sorcercers another. Archers, etc.

01/14/2012 08:36 AMPosted by D3BETA
Conjecture? Some kind of summoning class.. maybe a beastmaster... Then probably a Werewolf or Vampire class.

01/14/2012 08:41 AMPosted by ShadowSpawn
I'm think they should add half-demon and/or half angel as a class. Some many possibilities.

01/14/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Strife
A Spirit Master would be great, also an Alchemist or hmm Hybrids, like half human half demon and half human half angel, like those in constantine

You guys would make the world a great favor if you didn't think so much. And to believe you are being serious, god this is pathetic.

You mad brah? Doesn't hurt to ponder ahead at what Blizz will bring. Rest assured they'll surprise us with something new.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]