Diablo® III

no rmah for korea? fine by me...

anyone else actually happy that south korea wont have the real money auction house? this should cut down farming attempts considerably, at least for a while. i wonder what percent of gold farming comes from sk...ill bet at least 75%
Reply Quote
no people who farm will always farm. That is the nature of these types of games. If real money cannot be used on the auction house, chances are their just going to sell it through a 3rd party service with a middle man for the currency change. Whether or not SK gamers had the RMAH or not, they would have just found a middle man to sell items to other countries.

I think it will be a large thing for SK farmers to sell items to other SK gamers. I highly doubt anyone in NA is going to go to a 3rd party store website with the RMAH to begin with anyways.

I dont have a problem with a person farming the game so long as their not hacking.
Edited by ACPRO on 1/14/2012 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
2/10
Reply Quote
Other countries will have distinct RMAH's, probably for legal reasons.

The korean sellers will buy American copies regardless.
Reply Quote
Umm actually it makes it worse because now there will be tons of 3rd party item selling websites becasue of this. The whole intention of creating the D3 auction house was to eliminate the need to use a 3rd party websites to buy items from. Now you have a whole country that has no other option but to buy from 3rd party websites.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]